Njoy - bow that's what i call customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have to tell you about an experience I just had with njoy. After about two weeks, I began having some trouble with the starter kit I received. Needless to say, I was pretty frustrated. So, I emailed them thinking that the email would wind up on some complaint in-box that never really gets attended to.
Well, to my shock, I was responded to within 2 hours! In the email, Peter (from njoy) said how sorry he was about these issues and would be happy to rush me out some replacements right away!. So, at this point, I'm starting to feel better about njoy. I then ask Peter (thinking I'm surely pushing my luck now) if he would even send them overnight so that I'd get them before the holiday weekend. Ten minutes later, he responds that they'd be happy to do that for me.
And on and on it went...just like that. Every email was responded to with lightening speed. Most importantly though, is the fact that at each and every step, I truly believed that he was sincere and really did want to resolve this matter to my satisfaction.
In the end, they went waaay above and beyond for me and as a result, I am a LIFELONG NJoy customer. Yes, their cigs happen to be the best on the crowded e-cig market, but for me, it's because they actually care about their customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread