Njoy Disposable kit??? AKA UK Weekender???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
First I know how some of you feel about completely disposable ecigs and I feel the same but these are handy for emergencies so please dont go there. I have read about a UK kit called "Weekender" last year was only info I could find.

I stopped by my local Pilot Truck Stop been about a year since last time I made my way by that location so I wanted to see what they have in the way of ecigs.

Last time was only the njoy pen style well now they have disposables.

I asked about it in the Experts forum but Nothing/Nada/Ziltch!!!

My thread in the experts forum never even saw the light of day nor have I recieved any response from an Expert they probably never got the post???

Ok here is the review very basic and simple its a disposable kit. I grabbed 3 kits they are $9.99 each comes with 1 batt/atty & 2 high carts.

Also has a on/off switch by rotating the led tip and there is a small hole that must place finger over by the atty for suction to ingage the battery.

Works great for those not so often moments when Im having a drink and gotta have a puff. Awesome regular flavor and lots of smooth vapor.

I been using the first cart for a week kinda off and on literaly HEHE. I found if I turn it off when not in use is simple just rotate the LED for use might last me couple weeks or even more will let ya know?

Anyways just thought I would share with my fellow ecig folks here is a pic of the kit.

Almost forgot I looked on the njoy website and they are not any where to be found USA or UK ETC... I also emailed them but no response so go figure must be very new??

I have a contact with Njoy from replacement batteries in the past I will try that avenue see what I can find out will report back.

cobaltrich27-albums-disposable-njoy-picture5907-njoy-disposable-9-99.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Well I just popped open the 3rd pack so one kit last me about 2 weeks before the batteries die. Think I will consider one of those 510 disposable kits around same price that comes with USB charger.

But it's nice to know in a jam I can stop at the pilot truck stop and grab a couple if I need em.

No one else seen these yet???

I contacted njoy but no response will try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread