Njoy is expensive at the gas station!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
I just stopped in to a Pilot gas station a minute ago and noticed they had two starter kits and replacement carts for sale. For a moment i thought about buying some carts to see how they fit my Puresmoker Penstyle, but then I saw the prices. They want 20 dollars for a pack of carts! I'm not sure how many carts that gets you but it should be a bunch for that price. The Starter kits were $70. I paid for my gas and went on my way. I'll stick to purchasing on the internet.

raggedclaws

Apr 7, 2009
california
Hi Curtis,

I think the consensus here is that NJOY products are of good quality and they have a 1 year waranty. They are also one of the most expensive product lines I've run across. I ordered their pen style and 5 carts before I shopped around or read much on this forum. It should be delivered today. I don't get my mail here untill after 2:00 pm and the batteries need to be charged for 8 hours, so I won't be able to start vaping until tomorrow at the earliest. I'll post another newbie evaluation once I get a little vapor in my lungs. :D

Kim

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Hi Curtis,

I think the consensus here is that NJOY products are of good quality and they have a 1 year waranty. They are also one of the most expensive product lines I've run across. I ordered their pen style and 5 carts before I shopped around or read much on this forum. It should be delivered today. I don't get my mail here untill after 2:00 pm and the batteries need to be charged for 8 hours, so I won't be able to start vaping until tomorrow at the earliest. I'll post another newbie evaluation once I get a little vapor in my lungs. :D

Kim

You should be satisfied with the NJOY. It's a good ecig just pricey. Don't lament the fact that you spent too much. It could have been much worse. You could have bought a SmokingEverywhere ecig and spent more money for something that doesn't work. This way you will have one that works and you can shop around and try different stuff with a baseline of a decent product to measure against.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
You get 5 carts of penstyle with flavor for that whopping 20$!

You get 10 carts of Njoy or Pro with flavor for that whopping price of 20$!

I agree, it's a whopping price, but they'll get my twenty if I run out of carts while I'm on the road. I always carry 10 to 20 spares, but you never know.

chicagouser

Apr 8, 2009
I've found the best place to get NJOY products is from. They have free shipping on all orders, flavor varierty packs (which I haven't seen anywhere else), color-tipped batteries (purple, green, blue which I haven't seen anywhere else), and my shipments always arrive well before the stated date (usually gets to my place 2-3 days after I order). Also, they are very attentive to my calls and e-mails.

As far as the NJOY brand is concerned, yes it's a little more expensive, but the company is solid as far as I can tell and they warranty their products. They are the only branded e-cig that i've seen in stores (they are in Meijer's, Costco, Target.com) means that they must be credible in my mind!!

Last edited by a moderator:

OutWest

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Oklahoma USA
www.alternasmokes.com
I got mine at a Pilot truck stop, picked it up as an emergency backup, back before I had spare atomizers for my 901. I need to contact them, though, and get a battery swapped out - it routinely gets stuck in the on position when using. I guess a plus is that it's burning off any buildup because the coil gets red hot, but...

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I have an NPRO and I'm very happy with it. I've since ordered a PeeWee from Puresmoker, and would have to begin with had I known, but I'm still pro-NPRO because they're "out there" ... i.e., in stores ... and they advertise (which costs money).

All this is good for e-cigarettes in general, I think.

Love my NPRO. The RN4081 is the same thing, so parts are available from a few different sources.

I just stopped in to a Pilot gas station a minute ago and noticed they had two starter kits and replacement carts for sale. For a moment i thought about buying some carts to see how they fit my Puresmoker Penstyle, but then I saw the prices. They want 20 dollars for a pack of carts! I'm not sure how many carts that gets you but it should be a bunch for that price. The Starter kits were $70. I paid for my gas and went on my way. I'll stick to purchasing on the internet.

I had to purchase one at Pilot Truck Stop one weekend...it's the best investment I've made so far with the ecig...it only has two holes that air comes through...this makes for a better "hit". You are going to like this product and o'yeah, the company carries a 12 month warranty! Make sure to register your product soon as possible if you haven't already. You can do this on their online store. Happy Vapin'!! :D

I've found the best place to get NJOY products is from refillmynjoy.com. They have free shipping on all orders, flavor varierty packs (which I haven't seen anywhere else), color-tipped batteries (purple, green, blue which I haven't seen anywhere else), and my shipments always arrive well before the stated date (usually gets to my place 2-3 days after I order). Also, they are very attentive to my calls and e-mails.

As far as the NJOY brand is concerned, yes it's a little more expensive, but the company is solid as far as I can tell and they warranty their products. They are the only branded e-cig that i've seen in stores (they are in Meijer's, Costco, Target.com) means that they must be credible in my mind!!

Will this company honer the NJOY warranty? If so...I think I'll check 'em out.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I've got an NJoy NCig (penstyle) - good dependable unit.... I use it with my Screwdriver, thing kicks like a Rockette!

I bought mine in desperation, too, on Amazon.com when my only atty died on me - I bought 3 starter kits that week....(Can we say PANIC!) I'll never be without replacement parts again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread