NJOY Refillable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anguskay

Feb 22, 2009
Hello MasonM, Anguskay here. I recently purchased an Njoy Npro myself and have found only a few things that lever into the negative category. Number 1 is that I haven't seen any opportunity to replace the atomizer. They (at least I haven't found a link) don't offer it. Number 2 is that they recommend NOT to refill their carts, and won't advertise anything for it for reasons of toxicity in the "juices". Thirdly is the cost of the carts. Twenty bucks for ten carts is quite steep.
I've been online for a couple weeks researching the refilling of carts. I have found a website that offers carts for the Njoy penstyle but not the Npro. Website was called e-Smokey Treats. I bought five empty carts not knowing they weren't compatible, but I am using the stuffing from them in my used carts for the Npro. I also bought two 30 mg bottles of juice from them, one mint and the other Marlboro, and have used them quite successfully.
There are several videos, from this site, that show different ways of filling them. The best I found was to push the little cart out from the mouthpiece using a bent paperclip, and then pull out the fiber. I rinsed the fiber off under hot water, and pressed it with toilet paper to soak up the water. Then about thirty seconds with a hair dryer to dry it off. Now the fun part...I dropped about ten drops of juice into the EMPTY cart, then replace the fiber. Make sure you don't have any pools, my juice bottle came with a dropper so I used that to draw any excess from the top. Experimentation has found ten drops won't leave much excess.
Good luck and good vaping!

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
Hello MasonM, Anguskay here. I recently purchased an Njoy Npro myself and have found only a few things that lever into the negative category. Number 1 is that I haven't seen any opportunity to replace the atomizer. They (at least I haven't found a link) don't offer it.

They do offer it but at $24.99 forget it!

Puresmoker.com PeeWee atomizers and carts fit the NPRO. Cheaper price and faster shipping.

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
I have this same question.

Hi all. I started on the nPRO. Now that I have a 901, I can compare and perhaps answer this question.

- the nJoy Npro works ok, but I found it hard to get a consistently good hit off of it. Found that I was running down the battery trying.

- One of my batteries is defective (it goes into 'cleaning mode' immediately and won't stop). To be fair, battery problems are hardly unique to the nPro from what I've read.

- The carts have a comically tiny capacity. Don't hold more than 10 solid hits.

- The flavor they put in the carts is awful, but this is just my opinion.

Mainly my beef with them is the advertising. Telling inexperienced users not to refill is a scam. Also, the claims they make about cartridge life and how many cigs one cart replaces are way off. I was going through 2.5, 3 carts a day. After reading the brochure I thought the product was defective, or there was something wrong with me. It turned out that nJoy was simply lying.

Fun fact: I tried dripping directly into the atomizer on the nPro and got a good hit, and the atomizer seems fine.

Hope this helps...

MasonM

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2008
Florida
Steve at PureSmoker.com sells the atomizers and carts for the NPro, it's called a PeeWee there.

I agree that NJoy charges way too much for the carts. They could slash it by half and still be charging more than everyone else. Kind of stupid of them really as they are killing their repeat business as people discover they can get them online for a fraction of the cost. Very dumb marketing IMHO

Hello MasonM, Anguskay here. I recently purchased an Njoy Npro myself and have found only a few things that lever into the negative category. Number 1 is that I haven't seen any opportunity to replace the atomizer. They (at least I haven't found a link) don't offer it. Number 2 is that they recommend NOT to refill their carts, and won't advertise anything for it for reasons of toxicity in the "juices". Thirdly is the cost of the carts. Twenty bucks for ten carts is quite steep.
I've been online for a couple weeks researching the refilling of carts. I have found a website that offers carts for the Njoy penstyle but not the Npro. Website was called e-Smokey Treats. I bought five empty carts not knowing they weren't compatible, but I am using the stuffing from them in my used carts for the Npro. I also bought two 30 mg bottles of juice from them, one mint and the other Marlboro, and have used them quite successfully.
There are several videos, from this site, that show different ways of filling them. The best I found was to push the little cart out from the mouthpiece using a bent paperclip, and then pull out the fiber. I rinsed the fiber off under hot water, and pressed it with toilet paper to soak up the water. Then about thirty seconds with a hair dryer to dry it off. Now the fun part...I dropped about ten drops of juice into the EMPTY cart, then replace the fiber. Make sure you don't have any pools, my juice bottle came with a dropper so I used that to draw any excess from the top. Experimentation has found ten drops won't leave much excess.
Good luck and good vaping!

CoffeeCop

Jan 7, 2010
Maine
I bought an Ncig a long time ago and never used it. Two days ago I plugged it in and started using it. I'm really impressed with ecigs. I found I like them better then analogs.

Anyway, I was getting liquid out of the end into my mouth. I called the company at 1-888-NOW-NJOY which is located in the state where I live. I was pleasantly surprised. I was told I was being sent a new atomizer free of charge as that might be the problem from laying around so long. I was told I had a year's warranty on any replacements. I wasn't even asked for the date of purchase. I guess it started when I called.

Now, if someone would tell me how to refill the carts I would be happy. Carts are way to expensive.

BTW, I can drive for an hour and get to their business. Nice.

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
the Npro (rn4081) is not a bad PV. It was my first and I stopped cigs the very first day I got it. It does have a small cart. but yes they are most definitely refillable. I take a toothpick or very small screwdriver and from the whole on the mouthside push up to bring the little cart to the top and top off. The rn4081 is also great to drip on it provides tons of vapor. I have one attached to my computer using a pass thru most of the time. It is compatible for the most part with a dse103. You can use the dse103 atomizers but will also have to use the 103 cartridges with them. I was able to get atomizers, the pass thru and extra blank carts to refill from wordupecig.com. The Npro is a great workhorse of an ecig. They did come out with double capacity cartridges that I'm looking forward to ordering. Despite what you may read the Npro(rn4081) is not a bad unit and gets the job done. Best of luck and happy Vaping!

CoffeeCop

Jan 7, 2010
Maine
I bought an Ncig a long time ago and never used it. Two days ago I plugged it in and started using it. I'm really impressed with ecigs. I found I like them better then analogs.

Anyway, I was getting liquid out of the end into my mouth. I called the company at 1-888-NOW-NJOY which is located in the state where I live. I was pleasantly surprised. I was told I was being sent a new atomizer free of charge as that might be the problem from laying around so long. I was told I had a year's warranty on any replacements. I wasn't even asked for the date of purchase. I guess it started when I called.

Now, if someone would tell me how to refill the carts I would be happy. Carts are way to expensive.

BTW, I can drive for an hour and get to their business. Nice.

Quoting myself to say actually it was my neighbor who bought the ncig and it was never used because the person she bought it for didn't want it. She gave it to me, but I didn't want to tell the company that when I called. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, the warranty is good for the NJOY.

CoffeeCop

Jan 7, 2010
Maine
the Npro (rn4081) is not a bad PV. It was my first and I stopped cigs the very first day I got it. It does have a small cart. but yes they are most definitely refillable. I take a toothpick or very small screwdriver and from the whole on the mouthside push up to bring the little cart to the top and top off. The rn4081 is also great to drip on it provides tons of vapor. I have one attached to my computer using a pass thru most of the time. It is compatible for the most part with a dse103. You can use the dse103 atomizers but will also have to use the 103 cartridges with them. I was able to get atomizers, the pass thru and extra blank carts to refill from wordupecig.com. The Npro is a great workhorse of an ecig. They did come out with double capacity cartridges that I'm looking forward to ordering. Despite what you may read the Npro(rn4081) is not a bad unit and gets the job done. Best of luck and happy Vaping!

Thanks, I'm going to check out the link to see if they have carts compatible for my NCIG.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I can longer find the RN-4081 attys and batteries at PureSmoker... is there another 'inexpensive' supplier (within the US for that matter?) for the NJOY NPRO that I can use?

(I'd like to keep the atty's cost at under $10 and the batteries under $20) :confused:

Wait a minute! I found some here... the attys & batties are both around $10!

It's called ECrater.xxx ... has anyone heard of this Company and whether or not it's reliable and/or reputable or both? :rolleyes:

mini atomizer RN4081 RN 4081, Njoy, Npro, SE Gold atomiser

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread