Njoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinger402

Mar 13, 2008
I just got my njoy e-cig the other day. And the manual says the battery should charge for 3 hours the first time and about 1-2 hours after that. Both of my batteries seem to only charge for about 20 minutes (charging light turns green). And then they dont last very long at all. Not all day like others are saying.
Also the e-cig seems to give me a great hit right when I put the new battery in, but immediatly (next puff) it seems as though nothing is happeneing and little smoke is coming out. Any suggestions?

Meltrex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2008
Arizona USA
www.MyEcig.com
hi Kinger,
I would do what SJ does. Put your batteries on charge overnight. First charge should be about 8 hours just to be safe. Most lithium batteries will have a charge to them when you recieve them, but not fully. My charger light did the same thing on both batteries.. went green within 20 minutes if I recall. My battery lasts me all day long and sometimes into the next mid part of day, and I'm a frequent puffer. Definately charge your batteries at least 8 hours then try the 2-3 hour charge and see what happens. I myself just keep a battery charging over night then swap it out once the other one blinks 30 times indicating needing charge. Hope this helps. :lol:

Meltrex

Meltrex

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2008
Arizona USA
www.MyEcig.com
According the users guide:

Monitoring Nicotine Consumption:

The electronic circuit will start and the indicator light on the tip of the NJOY device will glow each time you inhale by mouth. When you stop inhaling, it will automatically terminate the atomization, and the device will go into a standby mode. There is no 'on and off' switch on the NJOY device.
To avoid over-consumption, the NJOY device will notify you if you inhale sixteen times within one minute by the indicator light flashing ten times. Should you inhale the device continually ten more than 5 seconds, the NJOY device will flash 10 times. Neither of these notifications will affect the operation of the NJOY device.

Did yours come with a users guide?? Also, how are you liking the E-smoking experience?

Meltrex

kinger402

Mar 13, 2008
I am liking the experience so far. I just have to realize its different. The biggest thing for me is that once and a while I will get a good puff. But most of the time it feels like im just sucking air with litle or no flavor or vapor. I wonder if there is something wrong with my device. Njoy is sending me out awhole new kit. They are great to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread