NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM CANVAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manycats

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Bulyea, Saskatchewan, Canada
I recently purchased a Coupor GT from Canvape (Nov 2015). The center pin has malfunctioned. I contacted Canvape on this issue and they would not help me. "Oh, 30 days warranty - not their problem" they said. I can't get the center pin to connect with the 510 connector of the atomizer. Tried to pull it up with a small screwdriver but still malfunctioning. All I am say is "buyer beware". Guess I will have to "garbage" my $80 investment. SMOkING was easier!!!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
2 Cartons?

Heck... 80 Bucks is what 1 Carton costs for most smokes where I live. And when I smoked, a Carton would last LESS than 10 Days.

:blink:
Not sure what they are now but I was buying Pyramid brand for $33 1 yr ago here in KY.
I think that Marlboros are now around $55 here now from the signs.

I generally got maybe 7 days out of a carton.

Manycats

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Bulyea, Saskatchewan, Canada
Okay. I dismantled my Cloupor GT, uncovered the wiring, etc. I managed to push the 510 connector up. Now I am hesitant to attach an atomizer to it in case it pushes it back down. I will investigate the 510/ego adapter and the beauty ring before I go any further with this beast. FYI - carton of cigs cost $120 in Canada!

Reactions: StirredStill

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Not sure what they are now but I was buying Pyramid brand for $33 1 yr ago here in KY.
I think that Marlboros are now around $55 here now from the signs.

I generally got maybe 7 days out of a carton.

Yeah... When I switched, I was spending about $175/month on smokes. So I figured if I spent less than that per month, I was Money Ahead.

But My Primary Goal wasn't to save Money. It was to Stop using what was Slowly Killing me. Saving Money was just a Plus.

Nobody likes to have a Mod Fail quickly. And I'm not saying that I would be Thrilled if I only got 45 Days or so out of a Piece of Hardware. But if the Warrantee where I bought it was 30 Days, then it kinda Is what it Is.

Skitterpop

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Nova Scotia Canada
Canvape is my go to supplier for most of my hardware. I have only had to contact customer support on two occasions. Both times I received great support and was fully satisfied with there response. I am truly sorry you are having issues with your mod, but as others have said once the warranty has expired you are on your own. That is no different than any other consumer item that you purchase. Posting the problem in the Variable Voltage APV Discussion may be helpful as some one else may have encountered the same problem and have a fix.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Almost all Chinese mods have a 30 day warranty. Not CanVape's fault that your mod died after 2-3 months.

More expensive US brands such as Provari and HexOhm offer 1 or 2 year or limited life warranties. Much more expensive, but you won't throw them out after a couple of months....

Reactions: StirredStill
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread