No flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clh2121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Keota, Oklahoma, United States
Could be flavor overload.... too much flavor is worse than not enough. I think.... won't swear to it, that most use Blueberry extra at around 1/2 that %... HAdn't used that particular sat of flavors so I'm guessing... Maybe draw 1ml off and add 1/2 ml of vg and see if it is too much flavoring...

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
when I made my first few bottles of juice I thought I LOVE this flavor, Ill add a bit extra to get more flavor from it. never turned out right.... some bottles would have no flavor, and some would have a strong chemically flavor. I would second drawing off a ml and adding a ml of straight VG or PG to it, shake it and then try that. if the flavor shows up you know you have over flavored the juice.

I am currently fighting a banana flavor issue... cant taste it hardly at all, so i added a touch more and it tastes like chemicals. So I mad a 30ml bottle of just nic/vg/pg. and now I am adding .2ml increments to it to see where the flavor shows up. turns out that my original mix was to strong by at least 2/3rds... Meaning I had added 1.5ml when it seems flavorwise I should have added only .6ml to get the flavor I wanted.

Its weird how this works out, but try it. you might be surprised.

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
Could be flavor overload.... too much flavor is worse than not enough. I think.... won't swear to it, that most use Blueberry extra at around 1/2 that %... HAdn't used that particular sat of flavors so I'm guessing... Maybe draw 1ml off and add 1/2 ml of vg and see if it is too much flavoring...
I agree with you.

Reactions: Dixie1954
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread