No More Green Bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
Okay, just found a note on Google that the change was back in September, to last a couple of months, and then my beloved green bottles will be back.

And the good news is that as soon as those greenies come back, I shall re-order everything I got today. (I can't help it... I like everything to look right on my juice shelf)

*eta: so.... when are the green ones returning?

Last edited:

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I just got my order of a few 30ml bottles, and I am so happy that they are squeezable bottles, perfect for dripping. I hope Ben keeps using these, I had a dreadful time transferring juice out of the glass bottles into the smaller ones.

I was OK with the old 18ml bottles, although I always have to explain to people that it's not nailpolish remover!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I think I'll need to order a 100ml bottle soon to see what the green rage is all about. :)

We've had 2 types of green bottles the hard plastic (100ml and 30ml) which weren't a big draw, and the 12ml and 18ml which were a softer plastic and were the rage. The 12ml, 18ml, and 30ml have been replaced with CR capped natural white boston round bottles. The 100mls are nice but the 18mls (IMO) were awesome. Too bad the old supplier went out of business but this way I had plenty of time to get ready for any changes the FDA my toss my way (except perhaps the complete barring of online sales).

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I've got all of your green bottles here at my house!!!!! (I bought extras when they were on sale for $1.50 a pop)

On the other hand, thankfully if online sales get banned.........AVE is less than an hour from my house........maybe we can do an "AVE drive by" or something of that nature.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I've got all of your green bottles here at my house!!!!! (I bought extras when they were on sale for $1.50 a pop)

On the other hand, thankfully if online sales get banned.........AVE is less than an hour from my house........maybe we can do an "AVE drive by" or something of that nature.

If this happens you could always charge 25% to pick up orders and ship them to people :)

I will gladly pay that.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
We've had 2 types of green bottles the hard plastic (100ml and 30ml) which weren't a big draw, and the 12ml and 18ml which were a softer plastic and were the rage. The 12ml, 18ml, and 30ml have been replaced with CR capped natural white boston round bottles. The 100mls are nice but the 18mls (IMO) were awesome. Too bad the old supplier went out of business

Are the bolded parts above connected? Does this mean that the "rage" ones are never coming back? (I think those are the ones I have, because my 12ml green bottles are perfectly squishy). I've got my fingers crossed and am getting into the Tebowing position, while I await your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread