no more "whiffs" of flavor, I want something real!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
When I get time to spend here I'm usually in the DIY forum so I miss questions like this, but there are LOTS of options if you want more flavor.

Your first option is taking juice you already have that needs more flavor, and getting some pure flavorings from places that sell the stronger ones. Look through my guide and you'll find plenty of options. The only problem with this method is that the mg/ml of your resulting liquid will be lower than the original. For example, if you take 9ml of 24mg/ml Caramel and add 1ml of Caramel flavoring, the nicotine strength will drop by 10% and now be 21.6mg/ml.

If you're going with complete DIY starting with unflavored, you can really jack up the flavoring as much as you want. I've made stuff that's so strong I can't even vape it without feeling like I'm drowning in whatever flavor it is (help, I'm in a vat of apple juice!). Some flavors will have a chemical or bitter taste if you go too strong, particularly LorAnn's.

For sweetening, get some pure Sucralose or Ethyl Maltol and you can make stuff that's sweetener than sugar (Sucralose is 600 times as sweet as sugar). splendex.net carries Sucralose and Perfumer's Apprentice has Ethyl Maltol (also available pre-diluted at 10% as Cotton Candy flavoring). I have used the Splendex Sucralose and 1 drop will make 30ml very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread