No more Winstons

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdstreets

Mar 5, 2013
Greenville sc
Hi all,

Five weeks ago I bought a little e-cig called "Krave". I smoked or I guess I should say I vaped on that thing until I was down
from smoking a pack a day to six cigs a day. I was showing it off at work one day and found out about five other people that vaped.
I told my wife "I could learn to like this". She is really glad that I have decided to do this. She doesn't smoke, and I know I must stink to here.

I have ordered a kit from smoktek. a eGo 650 ce4. It should be here Friday. I've been doing a lot of research about e-cigs, and what
I have learned is, that I have a lot to learn. What I do know is, man I like these things. I've tried all kinds of ways to get off of cigs,
but I've never seen anything that I liked better than cigs right off the bat. I understand why the people on this forum do this. It's just
good!

I look forward to Learning about vaping from all of you!

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Welcome rdstreets to ECF and your new world of Vaping !

There are lots of very friendly folks on ECF, and someone has always had a question- or wanted to share an experience or success that might help out others. We hope you will share too.

Rick's tip of the night-
Vaping tends to dry you out-so as you make your switch, drink plenty of water- to help rehydrate you an wash those old toxins out !

Wishing you all The Best !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread