No throat hit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

awf40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Kansas
I bought some liquid from u guys will post below what I bought.. Just went & tryed every juice I got & am not getting a throat hit.. Flavor & vapour is good.. All the juice is 24nic. This is the first time I ordered from u guys. First time I ever got juice with no throat hit.. To me my throat hit is everything.. That is what is keeping me away from the real thing.. I am using the ego & lr att. Also am using the 510t att. I even tried my new atts too.. Still no throat hit.. My other juice from another supplier is 24 nic & get plenty of throat hit.. What I am doing now is mixing up all the juice I got from u with my other liquid that gives me throat hit. Should not have to do this.. Just makes me wonder if the nic in this juice is 24.. I got to say I am dissapointed...
Here is what I ordered:

Qty.ProductsTotal2 ea. GotVapes TURBINE™ Tankomizer - 2.4ml TANKS ONLY 1PK
  • Adapter Option - No Adapter Needed
$3.901 ea. GotVapes LASSO FLüX Premium Nectar 30ml 24mg $16.951 ea. FLüX™ Nectar - Big Red Gum e-Juice 36ml
  • Blend - FLüX Blend PG/VG 60/35/5 - 24 mg Nic
  • Flavor Strength - Normal
$11.952 ea. GotVapes TURBINE™ Tankomizer - Atomizer & Tank 2.4ml BLACK
  • Adapter Option - No Adapter Needed
$25.901 ea. FLüX™ Nectar - Belgian Waffle e-Juice 36ml
$11.951 ea. GotVapes Crystal FLüX Premium Nectar 30ml 24mg $16.951 ea. FLüX™ Nectar - Crushed Carmel Apple e-Juice 36 ml
$11.951 ea. FLüX™ Nectar - Tobacco Mountain Rift 36 ml
$11.951 ea. FLüX™ Nectar -Triple Orange e-Juice 36ml
$11.951 ea. FLüX™ Nectar - Tobacco Egyptian 36 ml

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Throat hit and taste are subjective, what might not be enough Th for you might be perfect for others and to much for others, I agree our main juice is light on TH but even that depends on the flavoring as well, like I said its very subjective.

The lasso and crystal are different juices all together and am pretty shocked that at 24mg those 2 didnt give you a TH, many people complain that those 2 at 24mg give to much throat hit as is posted in the crystal thread my some members. Even i cant handle the th of those 2 at 24mg but like I said thats different from person to person, some like coke some like pepsi.

Im sorry your not happy with the Th and I will work on that on my next batch coming up soon.

At least the taste and vapor where good as you said so Thats a good starting point, now to get the TH higher and That should improve them even further.

Last edited:

awf40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Kansas
Thanks for the quick reply.. I do agree with what u said that everybodys taste is different & throat hit but.... There is no throat hit period.. Not even a little wee bit.. Just flavor & vapour.. I should be getting a bit of something & am not.. If I had just these juices I would be back to smoking the real thing.. Yes I like the flavor but to me throat hit is what I need the most.. Even if i had a bit that would help but am not even getting that.. When I mix it with my other juice I am getting throat hit.. I do like the flavor & vapor.. So if u do a batch that is stronger let me know will try it.. Not trying to be neg about your juices just was shocked about no throat hit at all...

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
i hear ya Virus..Americano kicks .... with TH and i love it lololol
I do get a nice smooth TH from the ejuices from the other ejuices i get from gotvapes. I love the Egyptian,,,,,i get it in 24mg and no peppery taste and very smooth to me. I get all other main vape ejuices in 18mg and found smooth throat hit. But Yeah Americano kicks ya, its good for when you want to just calm down on vaping and just take a couple of
"toots".

awf40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Kansas
I guess I wll try that americano sometime.. I retryed the LASSO & Crystal & do have a th hit... But nothing with the others...So my mistake for those 2 juices... I really like the big red.. Awesome flavor.. Just need th hit... I have had 18mg from another supplier & my th hit was there.. Guess it just depends on your juice & flavoring or dont know.. I do know is I like all the flavoring in the rest of the juices I got... Just ordered some pg nic to add so I can enjoy them with th hit..

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
I noticed the same thing with the juices I just got today. However I was trying them on my new 510 smart Tank Cartridges and atty. So far not impressed.......
HOWEVER.....
I then loaded that juice into a vortex and WOW! Massive flavour/vapour and just the right amount of TH.
I also tried a bit (just dripped onto the cup of a CE2) same thing as the vortex, it was just right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread