Non-existent tracking number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
When the original mix up occurred, Imeo provided me with two tracking numbers, either of which may or may not have belonged to my device. RE554781493GR and RE554781374GR. Both of these numbers show up on the USPS tracking service as arriving in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) on 8/4 within two minutes of each other with no further information available.

After waiting the 30 days Imeo says is customary to initiate a trace, he decided to dispense with the trace altogether and sent me a replacement device on 9/4. RE559815667GR

What this tells me is that the tracking numbers initiated in Greece are the same numbers used by the USPS tracking service - since the first two he provided showed up on the USPS tracking service.

According to the ELTA track and trace system, the latest package (RE559815667GR) was 'accepted' on 9/4. That's the latest information provided by that site.

ELTA*Track & Trace

The same number currently shows up on the USPS tracking service as 'There is no record of this item.'

USPS - Track & Confirm - Put our delivery information to work for you

That's where we are at the moment. I'm open to suggestions other than to 'just wait' since this has been going on since July 15th. Waiting is getting extremely frustrating and tiresome.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Day 12 since the replacement was supposedly shipped. 64 days since the nightmare began. Still no GG. Still nothing on tracking.

People all around me are receiving their GGs that Imeo suddenly 'found' and sold. :confused:

No comment from Imeo.

This is utterly ridiculous!

Do you think he lied about sending it?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I haven't heard about any one in the US receiving a GG that was recently sold. I know I haven't received mine. The two that were received were located in the UK. Probably the hang up is US customs.
As far as I know, yes, it's only UK ones that are getting through quickly at the moment. Sorry you're still waiting and fingers crossed you receive it soon.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
The post office had mine lost but it finally turned up.

I'm glad yours finally showed up. Mine hasn't.

Imeo decided not to perform a trace on it for whatever reason. Instead he sent a replacement 12 days ago. Tracking shows, "No record of this item." Is this one lost as well? If so, how long do I wait to see if anything shows up? Another month? And then what?

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I'm glad yours finally showed up. Mine hasn't.

Imeo decided not to perform a trace on it for whatever reason. Instead he sent a replacement 12 days ago. Tracking shows, "No record of this item." Is this one lost as well? If so, how long do I wait to see if anything shows up? Another month? And then what?

When mine was lost they wouldn't let me do anything for 30 days.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
CP76 9205 612U S This is the tracking number of my GG when I sent it to Greece. It was finally delivered to Greece and was fixed and returned. I just tracked it and it shows only that it arrived in Greece. I was just ready to trace it when it showed up. It has never shown that it was delivered.

Thanks for the info, stormy.

Your tracking number shows your package DID arrived in Greece, at least. 5 days from OK to the Foreign Center in NJ - 3 more days to Greece.

bullet_circle.gif
Arrived Abroad, July 28, 2009, 8:33 am, GREECE
bullet_circle.gif
International Dispatch, July 25, 2009, 6:36 am, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
bullet_circle.gif
Arrival
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, July 20, 2009, 10:10 am, BRISTOW, OK 74010

After nine weeks I still have NO device and a tracking number that says, "THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS ITEM" 12 days after the replacement was shipped.

I do appreciate that you're trying to help, but I think you're comparing apples to oranges here. You had some tracking information. And the bottom line is that your device has been fixed and returned. Mine hasn't.

Can you honestly say you wouldn't be a little frustrated if you were in my position?

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Thanks for the info, stormy.

Your tracking number shows your package DID arrived in Greece, at least. 5 days from OK to the Foreign Center in NJ - 3 more days to Greece.

bullet_circle.gif
Arrived Abroad, July 28, 2009, 8:33 am, GREECE
bullet_circle.gif
International Dispatch, July 25, 2009, 6:36 am, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
bullet_circle.gif
Arrival
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, July 20, 2009, 10:10 am, BRISTOW, OK 74010

After nine weeks I still have NO device and a tracking number that says, "THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS ITEM" 12 days after the replacement was shipped.

I do appreciate that you're trying to help, but I think you're comparing apples to oranges here. You had some tracking information. And the bottom line is that your device has been fixed and returned. Mine hasn't.

Can you honestly say you wouldn't be a little frustrated if you were in my position?

The tracking information was never complete. It never showed that is was delivered. Tracking information is not always accurate. That is what I am saying.
RE5598162117GR This is the tracking number I got on my transformer. It was delivered but the tracking information was not accurate. The postal service just isn't perfect. Most of the time they do a good job but not always. It is very unfortunate that you have had problems but I don't think anything was intentional. --it happens. Maybe you will get it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread