Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Ugh...this is NOTHING agains the absolutely awesome vendors I have used. They really have all been great. BUT...my odd needs are popping up.

I want an xtar charger, a bunch of drip tips, a 510 adapter/spacer, and a few other little goodies...and none of my go to places have each item. The xtar is really the killer...but I have been looking to only pay one shipping charge.

I guess I may order seperate :(

I totally get that not everyone carries everything. This is just my first time I have a list I can't complete. The places with the charger at a good price are missing other things. Sigh.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Kidney Puncher look at the punch kit everything you will need...and no i a not affiliated with them in anyway i just think its a nice start with a xtar charger included.

That kit is overkill with the mod being something I already have...but I'm looking at them. Thanks.

The good thing about having to order from different places to get what we want is that we get more vape mail packages in the mail :D

And that, is solid logic my friend. :D

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Part of the fun of vaping is cruising vendors inventories. The closest thing to a "walmart of vaping" is madvapes - they have a huge inventory of stuff... but I really like to discover things at smaller vendors websites. Now and then, I run across a vendor I've never heard of before or i find a really good deal on something I use or maybe I'll find some juice flavors to try. If one place had everything, I'm pretty sure I'd still enjoy shopping around.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
That's common. They are trying to jumpstart the economy by making your shipping costs as high as your orders themselves so people can still keep their jobs.... Madvapes is pretty good for having a lot of stuff tho to keep your shipping costs down. Whenever you order you have to weigh costs + shipping to figure out if you are actually getting a deal or getting the shaft. One of the companies that charges the least for shipping, at least to me, is Altsmoke.

zzooti

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Brunswick, Maine
That used to bother me, but not anymore; I have a short list of trusted vendors who all have great products-just not the same products; I don't have much of a vape budget, but I like to help support as many of the good vendors as I can; besides it's more fun to get several small packages in the mail than only one big one.

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
I use Amazon's wishlist addon for my browser to bookmark all the stuff I want. And, yes, no one dealer ever seems to have more than one or two things I want. And ususally my most wanted stuff, only one item per vendor.

But, I check up on them every once in a while and this Friday night Vapor's Choice had two of my most wanted items and I nabbed them. Other than that, It had been checking to see who had what I wanted and knowing a few things that I could add that would be useful, but really not what I wanted at the time. Just to round out orders, I was going to start buying parts for DCTs, and I don't really want to do DCTs at this time.

I find some vendors have cheap shipping. Mr Vape (or is it Dark City) has only $1.60 shipping. The above mentioned VC is $3.06. So not a big deal, but even if I order from two vendors having cheap shipping, I'm paying shipping twice. It's not a big deal, but it factors in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread