noob from oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchbox

Jan 15, 2011
oklahoma
ok so i thought i would make the introduction since i have been lurking here for the past week or so.

been a smoker for about 8yrs and just picked up a ecig from the smoke shop,(says super ecig, 4081?). anyways i ordered a 2 900mah ego, 2 mega LR atties, cartos ect. bad part was i ordered them from china and it probably wont be here for atleast another week.

anyways i have a lil experience in electronics and after searching through the mods section i think i will be able to bring some good things to this community. for instance i have looked but havent found anyone that will/can change the led color in the mini ecigs. after looking at my buddies i have already order multiple colors to "show off" lol.

also im glad i searched here before just going out and buying. I have searched EVERYWERE locally to find some e-juice. finally i found a place in the local mall that sells it. ran by there after work and they want $45 PER 10ml BOTTLE. Thanks have a good day was all they got from me!

Well thats my HI. look forward to actually "vaping" soon.

Tyler

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Hi and welcome to ECF. There's a growing number of Okies here on the forums so I'm sure they'll let you know about the local shops. There's a couple in your state. As far as changing LED colors, you can buy batt's with different colors from several places. You might want to get some more posts so you can post in the modders forums.

switchbox

Jan 15, 2011
oklahoma
Welcome to ECF, and mailman stalking!! LOL

"$45 PER 10ml BOTTLE", and I thought I spent a lot on cigs! That's criminal, 9 times markup is stupid if they expect return sales also.

Thats what i said. The lady gave me a funny look when i told her i could have it shipped to my dor for less than $10.
and my mailman already knows me by name.... he just so happened to brind me a bike part right as i needed it.. he opened it up and handed it to me and sat chit chattin for 15min lol.

I have seen alot of the ecig optional colors. but, i havent seel the odd colors (purple, pink,UV, ect) not saying they arent there i just havent seen them. the one i really want to do is the color changing. as you drag it changes color. but thats for annother post. lol

only major problem now is what to tell the boss when i get caught taking syringes from work.... lol

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
ok so i thought i would make the introduction since i have been lurking here for the past week or so.

been a smoker for about 8yrs and just picked up a ecig from the smoke shop,(says super ecig, 4081?). anyways i ordered a 2 900mah ego, 2 mega LR atties, cartos ect. bad part was i ordered them from china and it probably wont be here for atleast another week.

anyways i have a lil experience in electronics and after searching through the mods section i think i will be able to bring some good things to this community. for instance i have looked but havent found anyone that will/can change the led color in the mini ecigs. after looking at my buddies i have already order multiple colors to "show off" lol.

also im glad i searched here before just going out and buying. I have searched EVERYWERE locally to find some e-juice. finally i found a place in the local mall that sells it. ran by there after work and they want $45 PER 10ml BOTTLE. Thanks have a good day was all they got from me!

Well thats my HI. look forward to actually "vaping" soon.

Tyler

Tyler,

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm new as well. I'm also from the Sooner State. I know of only two vendors here. One is in Sand Springs called Vapor Kings. I've ordered juice from them in the morning and got my shipment the next day. They are extremely good to do business with. The other vendor, Alterna Smokes, is in Claremore I believe. Nice to meet a fellow Oklahoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread