Noob here looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
That's like asking, What is the best car, and where do I buy it. You're going to get dozens of different answers.

More information is needed;

How often did you smoke?
What style of e-cig are you looking for?
How cheap or expensive do you want to go?
Any other related information will be nice.

Also, if you update your profile with your Location, you may find people close by who are using the e-cig, and can give you one on one information.

BEdmonds

Sep 15, 2009
Sachse, TX
How often did you smoke?
Half'pack Daily

What style of e-cig are you looking for?
Nothing to bulky, I wouldn't mind something a little bigger but not some of the huge things I have seen a few of

How cheap or expensive do you want to go?
I would like to stay around the 50-80 dollar range if possibly, but i also don't want something to cheap that its not worth it

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I will second the 510. It's a good starter unit and more. I think you will still like it after you've been vaping for a while. It does have fairly short battery life so, if you decide on this model, make sure you get a PCC (Personal Charger) so you'll always have a charged battery. An extra bottle of juice is good too.

It really does come down to several different models......801, 901, 510 the list could go on and on and all have pros and cons. I recommend manual batteries so you have more control over the battery life.

Whatever you choose, good luck and happy vaping.

JKG

Aug 1, 2009
NM, USA
Hi BEdmonds,

Not sure if this helps but I'm kinda new to the e-cig scene myself. I think it's really up to personal preference. After going through the multiple reviews here, I got myself a manual 510 and have never looked back. There are a lot of merchants out there and reviews attached to them. I got mine from rocky mountain vapor and it arrived in about 4 days.

I would recommend that if you do get a 510 kit, don't make the mistake I did. Make sure you get a PCC so you can charge your batteries on the go and get some juice at the same time.

HTH :)

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread