Status
Not open for further replies.

Couture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Berea, Ohio
Hi all,
I am new to the vapping world and just upgraded my set up to a eGo twist and got 3 clearomizer for the top of it. I got a Stardust, Kanger T3 & vivi nova.

My problems are that they ALL gurgle. My Kanger stopped working with in a day but I think I might have flooded it. I cannot seem to find a video that will tech me how to clean out old juice and start fresh with the T3.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I’ve never used a Stardust or VVN, but I do use T3s. The easiest thing for you to do is rinse the coil. Take the T3 off the battery and turn it upside down. Unscrew the coil assembly and take it off. Rinse the coil assembly under warm water in the sink. Make sure to run water down the center tube, and wash any old juice out of the wicks. Blow air through the coil from the battery end, and dry off the outside and wicks as well as you can. At this point you can reassemble the T3, replacing the juice if you like. It will take a few vapes to get rid of the water in the wicks, but then you’ll be good to go. Make sure the coil is tightened up good on the T3, or it will flood.

J.R.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread