Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hi everyone hope I can get some help here. I have just bought a subvod c kit. With a subvod nano c tank. Thing is I can't work out how to change the coil in the tank. It seems to be fixed. Anyone know how to do this.

Welcome to ECF!

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Watching a review (not so much for the opinion of the reviewer but a how to about using it) can be greatly helpful.

Is it your tank or your coil that is stuck? Sometimes, eliquid can cause pieces of a tank to get jammed, or make things hard to remove. If your tank is tight, you can try running it under hot water (or alternately putting it in the freezer) and can use rubber gloves or rubber mat to help you grip. If it's the coil itself, it may be screwed in too tightly. again, some warm water may help (I am assuming the coil is burnt which means you need to clean the tank in any case. Just make sure you detach it from the mod if you're starting to run warm water through your tank.

Best of luck, and welcome to ECF. Sorry, I don't know that tank, but I'm sure the review should help.

It's also great if you return and let us know how the solution worked out. It can help other members and new members who may be facing the same issue and then it can turn up with a search and etc..

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone hope I can get some help here. I have just bought a subvod c kit. With a subvod nano c tank. Thing is I can't work out how to change the coil in the tank. It seems to be fixed. Anyone know how to do this.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could also check with:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple fix.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Sometimes, whoever put the coil on has accidentally cross threaded (wrong angle) the coil into the tank base. It can be rather difficult to remove it if that happens. You may have to use a couple of pliers to remove it.

cross-thread.jpg
crossthreading

When inserting a new coil, be extremely careful not to cross thread it. The threads are very tiny and it can be easy to put it in incorrectly.

Bump69

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks guys. I managed to work it out from the video and get to the coil. I just wanted to change it from a 0.5 to 1.5 as I thought this would mean I could achieve a mouth to lung inhale. Not really keen on the mouth to lung. I got some 1.5 ssocc but they don't seen to fit. They are a lot smaller. So I also had some occ coils but they are square so they don't fit either. I then put the original 0.5 coil back in and now it leaks out of the air holes. This is a mine field. I have a couple of tanks. I'm gonna try one of those instead. Maybe the subtank nano c is that greater a tank.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread