Noobs questions DNA200

Status
Not open for further replies.

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
I've been thinking abt getting a dna200 device, but i realised that their software to configure it "escribe" doesn't support mac user. i know i'm able to download virtualbox to get started, but it seems that it wouldn't work on those with el capitan osx.

here's my question: how will a dna200 chip worked if u can't configure it with ur computer? n what can the escribe software do to ur device other than customising ur screen?

Pdizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2014
Alberta
It will work ok if the manufacturer has set the correct battery specs in escribe before sending it out. I vape primarily on pre made atlantis and sub tank coils so I hardly ever open up escribe. If you're a builder and use temperature control then you will find lots of useful stuff in the program and may not be satisfied without it

Reactions: macis

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
It will work ok if the manufacturer has set the correct battery specs in escribe before sending it out. I vape primarily on pre made atlantis and sub tank coils so I hardly ever open up escribe. If you're a builder and use temperature control then you will find lots of useful stuff in the program and may not be satisfied without it
i use tc only. seems like i need the escribe software to at least adjust the preheat thing to not have the ni200 coil torched on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread