Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Each Weds I will post an old show, toy, product, song, or etc for us to be nostalgic about.

This Weds I am nostalgic about the movie "A Christmas Story." This is one of my FAV older Christmas movies. Why do I like this movie so much?? It's funny, it's cute, and I can relate to it lol. Here are some pics:

a_christmas_story_film_a_p_zps2ef0cd79.jpg

A-christmas-story-santa-elf-slide_zps849339d2.jpg

ChristmasStory_176Pyxurz_zpsccfe392e.jpg

Randy2_zps8334a69a.jpg

christmas-story-snapshot_zps08ac270d.jpg

I laugh at a lot of the scenes in this movie, but probably the funniest scene, that I always bust a gut for, is the scene where they go to visit Santa, and Santa says "Ho, ho, ho" and pushes him down the slide with his foot to Ralphie's face lol.

My favorite character is the Dad. He's hilarious!!! Grumpy and swearing like a sailor, in love with a leg lamp and turkey - I felt so bad for him when the dogs got it!!! lol. Yeah, he is definitely my fav hehe.

A couple years ago around Christmas time, we went to Ohio and one of the places we saw was the Christmas Story house. Next to it is a museum and gift shop too lol. We had a great time visiting it :) Wow is that house a lot smaller than the movie makes it look lol. We even met Randy, all grown up! :) I'll post some pics our visit later :)

So, what's your favorite scene? Favorite character? Is this one of your top Christmas movies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread