Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Ive been vaping 0mg juice for 2 month. Today i bought 6mg juice and after about 1.6ml, i'm not getting a Nicotine buzzz. Instead i got a light head ache in the frontal lob area 2 hours later. The juice is Cuttwood Unicorn Milk.
I was expecting a buzz that you would get from smoking an analog, but i got nothing.

I have 6mg Vapejoose Max VG coming in the mail next week, hopefully i will get a Nic buzz from it.

On the upside, i wasnt road raging before the head ache kicked in. While i was driving at 50mph, i felt like i was driving at 35mph and i was soo efin relaxed. Even after looking at speedo, i couldnt belive i was driving at 50mph. Was i experiencing a Nic high for the first time with out even knowing??

Im vaping with a moded for airflow Lemo Drop at 25w, using 24gauge at 0.6ohms, Sig 100 Plus.

I guess i was expecting a light headed buzz from Nicotine, but i didnt get it.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
The buzz im talking about, is the buzz you get first thing in the morning on empty stomach from analogs. Your entire body feels lighter to the point you lose balance. You feel that surge through your body as nicotine and chemicals rush through your blood stream.

Dont tell me you dont remember. Ive gotten the buzz from Black and Milds after not smoking for two days.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Vaping 101: Vaping is not smoking. You get your "buzz" from smoking due to robbing yourself of oxygen from the carbon monoxide generated in cigarette smoke. Beyond that, smoke gets nicotine and a bus load of other chemicals in smoke into your bloodstream rapidly through the lungs. Vapor does not and cannot do that through the lungs. Nic from vapor is primarily absorbed thought the mucous linings in the oral cavity and it's a slow process. So - stop expecting vapor to be the same thing as smoke. It isn't. Getting nic sick trying to chase a buzz from vaping ... no one ever describes that as pleasant.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
wait-what.jpg

I have officially heard it all now.

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
I cant say that I ever received a "Buzz" from, oh wait, you mean asphyxia from the lack of oxygen to my body (that's kind of a warning sign that you need to breath). Basically smoking your replacing the Oxygen with Carbon monoxide and various other additives that were in your cigs, I won't go through all of them but there is roughly around 4,000 harmful chemicals.

The basic principal of how an E-Cig works won't let you starve yourself of oxygen so the "Buzz" isn't there, your body is naturally getting what it needs to live. Knowing what that "Buzz" really means is something that I'm proud to say I don't experience any longer. And as a few have mentioned the theory behind E-Cigs is to decrease your Nic levels without having to rip someones head off in the process, if you have ever tried to quit cold turkey then you know what I'm talking about. A small bit of Nic has been found to be beneficial to you, its a stimulant at lower levels much like caffeine is. Currently they are researching to see the benefits of increased brain activity when introduced to Alzheimer's patients for instance.

I'd say be thankful that you are no longer suffocating and enjoy the vape.

The headaches is OD'ing on nic btw, I've had this happen when (yes stupidly) working with high MG level nic for DIY and got some on me. If you experience this any further a doctors visit may be required depending. Vape safe first and fore most.

Upon a quick search (Google is your friend) I matched the conditions your talking about akin to a commonly sourced slightly illegal substance in most states, I'm not sure that this is what your referring to but the "Feelings" that you experience line up. Nic "Buzz" as you say is not going to feel like that, it is a stimulant much like caffeine <edit part> my correction, you can feel like that but only after the first few times, your body will adjust to Nicotine just like any other chemical/drug so if your constantly getting that off analogs then I'd be curious what's in them.

Last edited:

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Attack the post(s) not the poster(s). Thank you :)

RiceBurner95

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2014
Leeds, AL
I have higher nic mixes for when I want that buzz. Though typically for me it's only possible in the morning on an empty stomach. After I've been vaping for an hour or two, even doubling the nicotine doesn't give me that buzz anymore. That first buzz of the day is nice though. Sometimes it's so intense I get the spins. But it's nice to just sit and listen to music and buzz for a few minutes, especially before what I know is going to be a stressful day.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I am nicotine sensitive now. Get light headed and dizzy with to much. I was fine till last March when I vaped a 30ml - 24mg bottle of Rootbeer in one day. Collapsed on the hockey rink the next day. But all is well, after every test known to mankind my doctor was stunned and said I have never been so healthy. That's when I told him I quit smoking a year ago and now I vape. He changed my file to non-smoker. Yes I am back in the goal this year but lowered my level to 12-15mg. :) :)

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
The buzz im talking about, is the buzz you get first thing in the morning on empty stomach from analogs. Your entire body feels lighter to the point you lose balance. You feel that surge through your body as nicotine and chemicals rush through your blood stream.

Dont tell me you dont remember. Ive gotten the buzz from Black and Milds after not smoking for two days.

You need higher nic than 6. I'd suggest 18. Have an espresso cup at same time - the caffeine will add to the effect. Don't vape first thing in the morning. Wait 2-3 hours. You'll definitely get the buzz.

CardinalWinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
Vermont, USA

Yeah, I remember. You're talking about the buzz I got from cigarettes for about the first week of a 28 year habit. So I remember...but barely. Even when I once quit for six months, I didn't get that same buzz again when I started back smoking.

I love the mental alertness I get from nicotine, I love it's ability to calm me down if I'm stressed or upset, but that buzz you're talking about? Last got that in 1986. Quite honestly, not a selling point for me as far as nicotine is concerned. I don't need or even want that again. Of course, I'm speaking for myself only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread