Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I totally agree!! My local stores are not doing it properly for me. Yucky juice. Blech!

DV is the only local vendor (and she's not really local because I don't know anyone else who visits her personal home to get juice) but I trust her completely with my juice. From the beginning, she has always told me it's quality quality quality that she cares for most. Nothing from China. I love her. I love you Jamie!! :D

wished pizza time sold juices, now that would be a great juice. are they still down there?

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
I have a couple flavors that are rising on my fave list:
Ahlusion Cherry Cola (steeped about 2 weeks...ADV)
Ahlusion Tiramisu (breakfast vape for me)
Vapor Chef Honey Pearry (nice strong and realistic fruit cocktail of honeydew, pear, and strawberry)
Velvet Cloud Vapor Nightshift (chocolate glazed donut with coffee...nice)
FivePawns Queenside (blood orange and french vanilla)
Ahlusion W&A Sasparilla (could be an ADV for me...rising the ranks quickly)

Just got this in today and am on my first tank: Vapor Chef Butter Beer...rich, creamy butterscotch with sassafras (I believe)...this is tasty...shoulda ordered a big bottle...

I have reviews posted on these flavors for more details...

Good luck finding your flavor.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I know you asked for suggestions, but be careful because there are going to be wildly different directions offered. I had thought, based on having vaped DV, that you may like Vermillion River. Here's the thing, they will send you a "free" sample (if you pay a nominal shipping for it), and if and when you purchase liquids from them, that purchase will be covered by a 10 day money back guarantee if you don't like it (yes that includes eliquid). My point is that if you have felt disappointed by several other vendors, the least you can do is approach the next with a low risk.

I don't like everything Vermillion makes (or any other vendor), but not too many have that type of policy. Also, if you post here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor-station/329822-free-liquid-samples-first-timers.html you will be sent a couple free samples of your choice (if available)--I like VS tobaccos. You could also try liquids that have a great resale value (5 Pawns, Nitelitevapor, Halo, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, AVE, etc.) just in case you don't like them but would like to recoup money lost. Try and find as many avenues as possible (PIF forum is another) where you can sample without putting your .... and wallet on the line.

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
What's up guys... Lauren here.

So I'm checking out some different vendors for juice, some local vendors, some online. I have been extremely disappointed. I'm so disappointed that I literally would rather make my own juice.

I have only used one vendor that is tried and true. I'm going to make this post as anonymous as possible (vendor-anonymity) so that I can have un-biased comments and suggestions.

Bought a peachy/tobacco flavor from a WELL-KNOWN vendor... tasted like vomit. Let it steep and I've been too scared to try it. (Willing to ship it away for free! PM me)

Bought an apple flavor from a local vendor - tasted like licorice.

Maybe I should just stick with the vendor that's given me the best results. What do you guys suggest? I love Fruits/Berries, no Menthols, no Cinnamons, no Chill flavors. Has there been any juices that you guys can suggest? Also the quality is very, very important to me. I like home brews, but it has to be GOOD QUALITY juice. USA Made, please.

Really looking forward to your suggestions. I feel like I'm dead in the water stuck with the same juices over and over.

My all day vape is Unicorn Juice from The Vapor Chef. Used to be called Unicorn Poop.

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
I'm glad I read this post. I'm constantly looking at vendors ejuice and reading reviews... looking up reviews on Youtube. Being a new vaper can be difficult, because there's just so much out there. I had no problems deciding on a mod... the Tesla was it for me from the beginning and I bought it from my local B&M. But good, quality ejuice with as much natural flavors in it is hard to come by. I don't have issues with artificial flavors, my problem is that if not mixed right, I can totally taste them when I vape even after steeping. So, I'm definitely going to check out Darth Vapers! Thanks!

P.S. So far my online purchases have been from Pink Spot and Five Pawns. Both seem like very high quality juices. Even on flavors I don't care for I can taste that they are much, much better than my the offerings of my local B&M. (No offense to them I think they're awesome in the mods and tank offerings).

Five Pawns is top notch too, gambit is my fav from them

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
took me awhile to find the flavors I liked. it wasn't what I thought i'd like (such as coffee)
Right now my fav juices are :

AIV -
mystic mandalime
cupcake city
twas brillig

Standard Vape
cellblock 4

MBV
white tea

I've branched out a bit and i'm trying some new flavors from MBV and finding some "ok" ones.
I seem to like either faint almost unflavored, or light sweet citrus types.

Oaken007

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2012
Coral Springs, FL
wished pizza time sold juices, now that would be a great juice. are they still down there?

Yes sir they are! We order from them everyday at my company. Still the best pizza around, man!! :banana::banana:

If you have a vendor that works just stick with them, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I certainly understand experimenting but when the experiment fails go back to what works.

Heard! :)

Five Pawns is top notch too, gambit is my fav from them

It was on my wish list - maybe next time :)

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
it helps to know what vendors you liked or didn't like - because of the flavorings they use - for example... we might discover all of the vendors you dislike use tfa as their #1 flavoring agent... or whether the juice you liked was a lab juice, artisan juice... if the vendor is known to flavor things intensely or not etc...

...If all I had to "go on" was that you like fruits... that aren't gross or over-crowded...

I'd suggest:
ahlusion
fuzion
bwb

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
I totally agree!! My local stores are not doing it properly for me. Yucky juice. Blech!

DV is the only local vendor (and she's not really local because I don't know anyone else who visits her personal home to get juice) but I trust her completely with my juice. From the beginning, she has always told me it's quality quality quality that she cares for most. Nothing from China. I love her. I love you Jamie!! :D

Me either...my local B&M has juice that is just kind of gross and way over priced ($11 for a 10ml).

Dave L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Modesto, CA, USA
I guess I'm lucky. My local vapemeister mixes a few flavors I really like. One is called "Real Cigarette" and although it doesn't taste like one to me, I like it. Another is "September Wolves" that is like a nonfilter. I do favor the tobacco flavors. My wife vapes French Vanilla all day, every day. I like to take a couple puffs of something different now and then, but I always return to my standbys.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
One thing is juices can be quite variable. For example, I purchased a Rum & Coke, most people added lime given on their reviews and it got 5 stars, I ordered without as I never use lime in the real thing. Still after 1 month it was yucky, so I added some lime, a little better but not great, added some menthol tobacco better, added some unflavored still better...at least I can vape it now. Another huge thing I learned is the less nicotine the more true to taste descriptions. Less seems to be more for the mg of nicotine ordered. Very important I can see when you leave feedback for custom orders that it includes those variables.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I know a lot of folks have turned up their noses at High Caliber mass produced juice, but I got a bottle of their blue raspberry on a lark a while ago, just adding it to a cart of other stuff and hit order. If you like fruit flavors, it's actually pretty good (I like it well enough anyway). I'm pretty sure I got it from MVS.

I hate to admit it but even with all the stuff I have laying around, I'm back to Dekang juices at the moment. Not much vapor but the throat hit and nic hit are like a runaway truck.

Last edited:

blindmice

Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
AZ
I tried sooo many vendors and always come back to one. Ahlusion. I love berry flavors and I like the way their berries taste. I get the sweet strawberry and sweet cherry something. I love the coconut berry blends as well. Chocolate raspberry, and midnight strawberry is awesome. I've notice, I've dropped most of my other vendors and use them exclusively anymore.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
That's what I was thinking. But I wanna try new flavors. Just placed an order for DarthVapers and Rawr. DV is tried and true for me. Plus they're awesome people with their cute little family and I like to support the little guys.

Hi Oaken, their may be better options than Rawr and Fusion (mentioned in a later post). To Mann's point, it's so important to find a vendor you like (and trust), then hone in on particular liquids you'd like to try. Once developing a relationship with your vendors, they will normally steer you in the right direction to find the "right" juices for you. If you find a vendor unapproachable, or not willing to take time and help you- RUN. You mention that you'd like USA made, quality, and non-menthol. Rawr misses on at least two of the three, maybe three of three. Fusion is not made in the USA

There is a wealth of information in ECF; some good/some not so good. I tend to seek out those who like what I like, then try juices they recommend. It's easy to get caught up in all the hype surrounding new liquids. I've learned my lesson with this and keep my credit card in my wallet until I read some reviews from those whom I respect. Some of my favorite vendors are Ahlusion, Mom & Pop's vapor, Heather's Heavenly Vapes; each EXCEL in customer service and make high quality liquids... Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread