Not new to vaping but new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodler

Dec 16, 2013
Tennessee
I have been vaping for several months now. Not as experienced as some of the folks here I am sure of that. I started out with an ego and quit analogs after my first day. Since then I guess you could say I am like most people here. I have just made a hobby out of it. I have 5 mods now and over 10 tanks. Whoever said you would save money vaping was incorrect. I spend a ton but I am having lots of fun.

KimShady

ECF Veteran
I have been vaping for several months now. Not as experienced as some of the folks here I am sure of that. I started out with an ego and quit analogs after my first day. Since then I guess you could say I am like most people here. I have just made a hobby out of it. I have 5 mods now and over 10 tanks. Whoever said you would save money vaping was incorrect. I spend a ton but I am having lots of fun.

You speak the truth! I've spent way more than I've saved with vaping. I started 2 years ago and spent a ton of money! But that dwindled off since I hadn't completely quit analogs. When I did quit in January, I started spending again. So far I've spent at least twice as much as I should have saved! Worth every penny though! Welcome to ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread