Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I've asked for about 2 months now to create a Southeast Texas sub forum under social groups, & got different answers from both joker & Angus. One said the rules have changed & he was checking on it, & the other said the coding on the forum since the server change didn't permit it yet.
just my 2 cents.

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
I was going to create a nonsmokers (and supporters) group, moderated, so that people could discuss life as a never-smoked-analogs vaper in private without the FDA stumbling upon the threads easily. :) That way people could discuss unique issues without other members worrying that the FDA will see it and use it as ammo. We seem to have a growing minority of people in that position, and someone suggested it, so it sounded like a good idea.

zachman894

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Honolulu Hawaii
well im an ex smoker so i dont fit in that category, but i think it would be a pretty good idea. Im pretty sure more than half the members here look down on vaping at all if youve never smoked (especially with nicotine), which i kinna agree with but when i look at it from the other side of the fence i would think "why should they have all the fun" so to speak (all honesty it is fun) lol so ya i think it would be a pretty legit group =D hope it goes through

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
yeah, for me it's not about having fun (though vaping is fun, as a nice bonus!) but I have a lot of cognitive and health problems and nicotine is the only "medication" that's done anything remotely useful for me! Anyways, there seems to be a lot of us around, so I figured we might as well sneak off into a private area to avoid FDA attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread