Not smoking tobacco for 7 days ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Congrats on the switch and good luck on your journey.

What kind of set up do you use?
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 (main)
Joyetech eGo ONE (backup and test of base/ejuice/coils)

2nd backup and main candidate:
Joyetech ULTIMO tank
Joyetech eVic VTC Dual (coming tomorrow)

Joyetech_0093_1_zpsirjwsyhh.jpg

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Congratulations! That first week was tough, no? Time flies..before you know it, it will have been a month...and then a year. :)

Here's an ECF vendor, and they're right in the heart of Deutschland. Enjoy! (not really the heart...more like the left arm lol)

Mistervape E-Liquid
Not at all. Since I made my first cloud with 1.2% nicotine (no flavor), I could feel, that this phenomenal invention will work for me.
Now, I'm sitting beside my pipes (I used to smoke pipes at home and smokes when I was out) and I still have cigs in my jacket pocket, but have no need for reaching out for them.

Thanks for the link, they are expensive. I found a dane, who sends from Spain (pink-mule.com) - their prices are more attractive and quality should be good (one of my colleagues recommended) :)
I've ordered 2x100ml.

See ya ;)

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Not at all. Since I made my first cloud with 1.2% nicotine (no flavor), I could feel, that this phenomenal invention will work for me.
Now, I'm sitting beside my pipes (I used to smoke pipes at home and smokes when I was out) and I still have cigs in my jacket pocket, but have no need for reaching out for them.

Thanks for the link, they are expensive. I found a dane, who sends from Spain (pink-mule.com) - their prices are more attractive and quality should be good (one of my colleagues recommended) :)
I've ordered 2x100ml.

See ya ;)
I've ordered from Pink Mule in the past - they've always been quick and reliable :)

Reactions: Winblows
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread