Not So Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I've been vaping (sorta) since 2013. My husband bought me my first cheap set-up, I had no ideal what to do with it! I went around the corner from our home to the wonderful guys and gals at the Vapor Hut and the day I walked through those doors was the first day of what would be a long journey to say the least.
With that first cheap battery and cartomizer, I almost quite smoking analogs til the May 2013 tornado that hit Moore, and took out my neighborhood and our home. I went back to the nasty dark side.
Fast forward to a few years, and I nearly stopped analogs again after I got serious once more with my vaping. My husband paid for a set up that I loved, and after a few weeks, I was back to living life not life living me. Then due to my daughter nearly dieing in a car wreck, and a grandmother having a stroke, I once again went back to analogs and my vape became an after thought for a few months. When I decided to throw away the analogs once and for all, I discovered to my horror that someone had helped themselves to walking off with my set up. I was devastated!
Now, i'm back to vaping seriously. I know for my health, that I'm making a choice to take back life again due to health issues. I have a Smok Alien 220w mod, with the
Aspire tank. I also have the Smok Vfin 160w with the baby beast tank. I'm happy with both set ups enough that I know it wont be long til I vape solely for the flavor ( Ive always been addicted to PMS) and kick the nicotine like I will the analogs.
Ive been a visitor to ecig forum since I started vaping, though I'm a stand back in the shadows kinda gal. Ive found so much useful info reading thru the forum pages through the years. I want to say a huge thank you and hello to everyone. I cant wait to continue my journey of kicking a nasty habit, and I'm glad ecig forum is here for both newbies and us oldies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread