need-more-input.jpg

Cheers
I

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hi I am new here. I have a problem with my vap. It is fully charged, but I can seem to turn it on. Tried pushing the button 5 times, Just replaced pod and it was working fine. Now it just stopped working. Why isn't it working
In order to assist you in trouble shooting your setup, we need to know specifically what gear setup you are using. We'll need to know what type of battery device you are using and what juice attachment. Make and model would be great to know.

Some battery devices are turned on and off with either 3, 5, or 7 rapid clicks. That's a good place to start.

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
VooPoo Panda
Hi again westofohio and welcome again. I think @Izan is probably on to something there as the only variable is the change of pod. Have you got another pod you can try.

Check for liquid inside the battery unit where the pod makes contact and make sure it is bone dry. If you think that it has been wet for sometime try and put it in a warm place for a day or so to let it dry out completely.

Try that and then come back to us if its a no go. Sounds stupid but you have checked that the 5 times on, 5 times off was done correctly, eg try a number of times with different speeds of switching.

Good luck :)

Reactions: Izan

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
are you sure it is fully charged? maybe for some reason it didn't charge
had someone swear they charged their mod only to find out that there was an issue with the outlet not working :D

also sometimes buttons are tricky and well you swear you clicked it 5 times.... sometimes it takes a few times and not getting frustrated (raises my hand, been there done that)

Reactions: Izan

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
VooPoo had it for about 2 months
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to post in : Voopoo
Your problem could be a result by many different causes.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread