Not open for further replies.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Order Number: 00008943

I placed an order October 3rd... in my account tab it's showing as shipped, but I haven't gotten any email notifications. Checked spam folder too, doesn't look like I got anything. I always have in the past.

No big deal, I'm sure my juice will get here like it always has and I have quite the stash so I'm never in a rush. I just wanted to make you guys aware of it in case there are new customers out there wondering if their orders are being processed.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I have tried to email you guys too, Twice, as well as PMing Bob here too and have not gotten an answer back yet. Maybe you guys didn't get our emails either. I wanted to buy the 120ML thing again and was hoping to use a 10%off code for the 4 30ML bottles. I will send you a Pm as well. Hope you get this and I hope you get the issues resolved. Thanks. :laugh:

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Chase is working on the email issue. If he is unable to fix it we may shut the store down, as we are bouncing most replies :( Please PM me if needed, as Bob is dealing with medical issues. When he is able he is working with our accountant for our quarterly taxes. It's been a stressful time, but we are getting orders out fine. You can check for an order or shipping confirmation in your account by logging into your account.

We are sorry, but doing the best we can under the circumstances, and working on a solution. Like I said if the email issue isn't fixed soon we will close the store until it is.

~ Missy

BlueWrapper

Jan 11, 2012
Texas
I was wondering about that too, because the usual notifications hadn't gone out. I'd sent you an email from the site about it but sounds like you probably didn't get it. Glad I logged in here to see store is still up and running even if the emails aren't working.

Just checked the order updates thread, said you have shipped through 9045, ahhhh guess I just missed the cutoff @ 9048 :unsure: Ah well, guess I can survive another day or so.

Sorry y'all are having issues. Love KBV, I don't waste money on juice from anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread