• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NoVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
There is vape Dojo in Ellicott City. Good prices, but limited selection (their catalog is online as well, same prices.) I also found VapeXcape in Baltimore, with a huge selection but very expensive. Beyond that, I haven't found any other B&M stores in the area..

Hello from northern VA! There was a place in Richmond called "VA Vapers Lounge" ... not sure if it's still up and running or not. I hear good things about the Vape Dojo... lots of products... and not just Egos and kits... mods, batteries, juice, etc. Their prices are awesome

itsmedant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Herndon, VA
There's a place waaaaaay up in Fredrick, MD called the Vapor Emporium. About the same distance as Ellicott City, Stopped there once on my way out of DC, friendly people. They do carry Halo e-liquid and some other brands, not sure which ones, as well as ego batteries and I'm not sure what else.

There's a new shop that opened up in Herndon, VA called My vapez, They are owned by the same people who run a hookah/vape store in Annandale called Smoke Time.

Prices are a bit on the high side but they carry alot of west coast juices that are hard to find online. You can follow them on instagram....I think its just myvapez on there, they run weekly specials on kits and mods.

Whyareyoucurious

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 8, 2013
Herndon, Virginia
There's a new shop that opened up in Herndon, VA called My vapez, They are owned by the same people who run a hookah/vape store in Annandale called Smoke Time.

Prices are a bit on the high side but they carry alot of west coast juices that are hard to find online. You can follow them on instagram....I think its just myvapez on there, they run weekly specials on kits and mods.

My Vapez does not own Smoketime, he distributes to Smoketime.

clim1983

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Vienna, VA, USA
Any shops in NOVA? Out in Falls Church periodically and I want to get some juices and gear..

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

New vape shop opened up called The Vaperz Store in Annandale, VA. Address is 7601 Little River Turnpike Suite 216. Check it out! Prices are good and they got the Five Pawns E-Juice. I picked up Grandmaster and Bowdens Mate which is amazing!

chikkaccino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
NoVA

Thanks for posting this, I live >10 minutes from there and had no idea the shop existed! Really tucked away!! They got me set up, and I'm really happy you get to try so many juices. It's also nice to know I won't have to wait mail order when I run out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread