Now Officially Shipping Johnson Creek Smoke Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
We are now officially shipping Johnson Creek Smoke juice.
electronic-cigz.com is now the official sole Canadian distributor for Johnson Creek Smoke juice.

We are selling all ten flavors of their PG in all nic strengths. It is available in 30mL bottles, and we will be adding the 15mL bottles by next week.

Our M401 Ultra Kits, Ultra Cartridges and supplies are still back-ordered. We are fighting each day with customs for their release for over a week now. Tomorrow customs will receive the CSA letter stating whether we are CSA approved or not. We submitted the UL Certificate to the CSA last week, so we are really hoping that this is our last hurdle, and our shipment will be released tomorrow. Regardless, we have instituted a back-up plan and placed a rush order with our manufacturer with different shipping methods.

We apologize for all customers who have been waiting. We have been expecting our shipment to be cleared each day, only to find a new problem from customs. Our e-cigs are imported free of any liquid, and our chargers are UL/CSA compliant, so we don't quite understand the long delay. I will continue to keep you updated by email, and post on here more frequently.

This forum is open to all. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you wish here.

Regards,
Sean
electronic-cigz.com

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Hi Sean,

My juice order came in today and every thing looks good.

A few more requests:

-Please post here when you clear customs so I can order some spare parts

-As I mentioned in email could you please stock a bit of VG of the JC juices.

-Can you please review the cost of your batteries. They are quite a bit higher than other suppliers in the US (and I mean a LOT higher)

Good luck with your business.

PS. Oh yeah..any plans on carrying any of the penstyles?

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
Hi Nuck,

Good to hear from you, and thank you for the order again.

I will most certainly post on here info from customs tomorrow. Also, I will post if our backup plan has to take over - we are looking at hopefully Wed delivery on our rush order.

We are actually looking to add to our product line... and a penstyle DSE-901-type model seems to be the obvious choice... but we would love input from anybody.

We also are thinking of offering our Ultra Cartridges in different cart sizes - ie. JohnsonCreek filled carts for 901's, RN4088, etc. Looking for what the demand might be like. Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Sean electronic-cigz.com

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
Well, the fight continues for another day...

Our brokers reported at end of day today, that customs received the CSA approval letter and are processing it. Brokers say that customs will report or release goods tomorrow. UPS has flagged our shipment as shipping tomorrow... ***fingers-crossed***

On the emergency plan... we are awaiting email confirmation with tracking # today for our backup order. If our factory manages to ship today we will receive on probaly Wednesday.

Again our apologies for all of our customers who have been waiting along with us. We are doing everything possible to try and get your orders out to you. Thank you for your patience, we know that all of the products we are carrying are of the highest quality and performance, and we believe that you will be very satisfied with your orders.

Regards,
Sean
electronic-cigz.com

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
Hi Sean, just received my order of juice today(part one of two),Thank you. I was surprised to get the juice in 15 ml bottles instead of 30 ml bottles like my first order.
Thank you for supplying the order in 15 ml bottles as this makes it easier for me to store my liquid from the kids and I hope you continue to ship this way.
As a suggestion it would be nice to see a locking/secured cap on the shipped bottles for safety reasons(kids).
Keep up the good work:thumb:

BudGreen

May 14, 2009
hi there just wondering whats going on with electronic-cigz. i have sent you guys a few emails and have gotten no response and i also called a few times. i see now that it sounds like you are on back order is that the case? im in Detroit MI will there be customs problems there or will my order arrive with no prob once it is shipped? Just wondering whats going on i sent out my cash into cyberspace and never heard another word lol also the order page that i check just has my order status as blank is it broken? i dont mind waiting i guess but im kind of anxious to get my habit going lol so if your out of stock for now then maybe i can get a refund so i can get started a bit sooner and come back to you guys when your up and running again. just a thought i like your site and the look of your product and i have read great things about you guys so would like to do much biz with you in the future but also want to get going ASAP. Just let me know whats going on and what your advice would be for my best plan of attack. thanks and take care guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread