NT contests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
The only contest I've been made aware of since I started vapeing NT and joined their forums, is to see who can get ahold of the SRs before they run out!!!

No freebies, but I will say that you can peruse the threads in here to see what the favorites are, and once you order some of this fantastic NT juice, the word budget will be a thing of the past....

Virus, Wakonda, GCD, Strawnilla, Frenilla, CLS, etc. etc. etc. are all incredible... Just order up a sample size (50ml) of whichever sounds best to you and you will be INFECTED

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
Liquid Gold, Order a Sample of GCD and a Sample of Frenilla.. Mix them, 75%GCD/75%Frenilla..... The clouds will part, the sky will become the most beautiful shade of blue, and the Sun will warm all around you.

Wait a tick... I wasn't a math major, but isn't that 150%? I know this juice is magical, but...

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Jeremiah: I'm new, but I think you've just bumped into an inside joke. 50ml is considered a mere sample to these NT Nutters!

Sam

You made it! Hi and welcome to the sub-forum! :D

And you could even go down to 30ml as a sample if your finances demand it but 15ml is gone in two days because it is THAT good. ;)

JeremiahAG84

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Gatlinburg, TN
how is life in gatlinburg...seen anybody on stilts lately? i imagine vaping Wakonda atop LeConte would be a feast of the gods i know the winter caretaker of the lodges we worked together in VT so i went down and spent new years at the lodge with him and some friends couple years ago
It's funny you should say that. One of my coworkers at the theatre I work at was on stilts just a couple of days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread