Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
so close, who shall win?

So close, you could smell it. Closer than back hair. Close as you and Mistress AngiBe.

:toast:

Congratulations, wheezal.
Join FlutterBlu and
Traderljp and
Slowone2 and
vap3d70 and
NGAHaze and
Kingsley1065 and
DEAc23 and
always9988 and
rbeckys8 and
mac63 and
GreenLeaf
in the Winner's Lounge.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Not sure what other stuff is going on (difficult for me to keep up if you said before? but no need to say) ...sincerely hope all goes well, mac!! {{{hugs}}}

Nothing serious - just normal work stuff that tries to keep me from playing and then there was dealing with usps.
Just went up to the base post office and they say it looks like my 2 packages are most likely (they don't know for sure) are on a boat to head this way - no more boats coming in here til Jan and they don't even know when in Jan.

FlutterBlu

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
Nothing serious - just normal work stuff that tries to keep me from playing and then there was dealing with usps.
Just went up to the base post office and they say it looks like my 2 packages are most likely (they don't know for sure) are on a boat to head this way - no more boats coming in here til Jan and they don't even know when in Jan.

Ohhh, well that's pretty serious if you ask me! I mean, Jimminy crickets .... :blink:

Seriously, I sure hope everything comes through alright!!

Dave, you gonna help me clean up all the confetti and spilled drinks? :p :party:

Pffftttttt, him and wheezal are probably passed out on the bewb couch, half covered in Saran and juices dripping all over the carpet!! :lol:

Here, let me grab the mop . . .

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Of course, a big THANK YOU to our host,

Rockin Randle
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

All winner results are not official til he says so.

referees%20after%20further%20review.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread