Not open for further replies.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Heyya!
So i already asked the brand manager, and was referred to support. here:
UWELL Nunchaku 2

meanwhile wondering if anyone else has had this problems with the mod (and the other one in the tank; i got the kit, but won't repost in the tnak thread)

the less important and manageable one is the tank leaking after filling, esp. with 50/50 eliquid_ seriously profusely, i over-up the wattage and chain 10 minutes to stop it. It gurgles and leaks thru air, right into the charging slot and down

more importantly, the fire button sticks inside, i think it sort of jams under the case, though having tested applying pressure in different direction while i fire, it's quite unpredictable, so unavoidable. it's done it 5 times a day on average since i got it. fires continuously while stuck, until press it again with enough pressure.

anyone else got this?

btw. the moniter isn't 100% clear and the digital frame is uneven as well..

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Ah... I don't have that setup but I am going to suggest that the problems with the mod you are having are related to ejuice spillage. Stop using the tank until you can get it to stop leaking. It will eventually kill your mod.

Someone may have some suggestions of how to get all that cleaned out, I might suggest some rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs and gently trying to clean out the sides of it and underneath as much as you can,. That MIGHT help with the sticking, which I am going to ASSUEME is eliquid.

The display is probably getting messed up by eliquid getting in there, too.

STOP using the tank, and place the mod for 48 hours in front of a fan, in the hopes of getting it dried out.

Again, these are only suggestions but I really believe that is your problem.

You can use that time to try and figure out how to stop your tank from leaking.
"
Mods aren't really designed to be leaked into profusely.

Good luck,
Anna

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Ah... I don't have that setup but I am going to suggest that the problems with the mod you are having are related to ejuice spillage. Stop using the tank until you can get it to stop leaking. It will eventually kill your mod.

Someone may have some suggestions of how to get all that cleaned out, I might suggest some rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs and gently trying to clean out the sides of it and underneath as much as you can,. That MIGHT help with the sticking, which I am going to ASSUEME is eliquid.

The display is probably getting messed up by eliquid getting in there, too.

STOP using the tank, and place the mod for 48 hours in front of a fan, in the hopes of getting it dried out.

Again, these are only suggestions but I really believe that is your problem.

You can use that time to try and figure out how to stop your tank from leaking.
"
Mods aren't really designed to be leaked into profusely.

Good luck,
Anna

Sadly assumption probably incorrect. Both problems preceded first leakage, and even if it was that, it wasn't enough time to mess with the mod.. the whole thing is three days old. unless the fellas at fasttech were riding it!
cheers though

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Then I would warranty it. I don't know about your tank, but trust me, @Letitia does. I would follow her advice.

Anna

after a couple of weeks asking questions here, you know i've learned to comply with the @Letitia's seahorseeaglelion_

i'll contact the support as soon as possible. think vendor too? it's fasttech...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
after a couple of weeks asking questions here, you know i've learned to comply with the @Letitia's seahorseeaglelion_

i'll contact the support as soon as possible. think vendor too? it's fasttech...
Wouldn't hurt to open a ticket at ft. Their forums are good for finding out if anyone else is having problems as well.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
UWell are asking for a video of the probelm:unsure: how am i gonna catch that?
for the button, you said it's unavoidable so press the fire button until it sticks ?
for the leaking i agree with letitia about juice being too thin, so nothing to rma there imo as that kit is made for bigger clouds and higher vg%.
To record that 2nd "problem" though you could just fill it with 50/50 and wait until it starts leaking i guess ?

• Love
Reactions: Letitia

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
@QcVaper to record the leak you mean? if it's the 5050thing my bad. but it's leaking the 70 too when i first fill, gurgles too, like drunk pup.

maybe @stols001 is right and the leaking is causing the sticking.. happened twice today... if it's happening at all and i'm not imaginig it while my finger is the thing stuck ... ah well... never happy with anything i buy, never returned it for a better or a refund,,, always shut up and take it like a good lad

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread