Nunchaku could not lasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andysilver

Apr 15, 2018
Hi new member here :)
Can anyone help please
I have Nunchaku 2 kit . I love it apart from the fact that the coils are only lasting me a day or so . I was under the impression they should last a lot longer than that . I am running it at about 50 Watts most of the time . But it’s taste goes off in about 25 hours and I get that harsh hit at the back of my throat . Any advice greatly received please :) Andy

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hi new member here :)
    Can anyone help please
    I have Nunchaku 2 kit . I love it apart from the fact that the coils are only lasting me a day or so . I was under the impression they should last a lot longer than that . I am running it at about 50 Watts most of the time . But it’s taste goes off in about 25 hours and I get that harsh hit at the back of my throat . Any advice greatly received please :) Andy
    Hi Andy, your coils should last longer than that. Are you priming them properly. When you change out for a new coil, drip a few drops down the coil to saturate the wick. Put the coil in the tank and fill it up. Leave to stand for 15mins. Draw thru the tank a couple of times unpowered. Set ur wattage to about 20w and take a couple of draws. Up your wattage by 5w and draw again. Keep doing this until you reach ur desired wattage. This will bed your coil in nicely and will improve your coil life.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Any advice greatly received please :) Andy

Everything Richard just said is on point and I have nothing to add.

Well, maybe just one thing. :D What kind of juice are you using? Sweet, dark, heavily flavored eliquids are very bad for coils. If that's what you vape, you'll have to change your coils often.

Also, do only have one mod and tank in rotation? Chain vaping is hard on all coils. Most of us usually have two or three devices in rotation to avoid hitting the same coil nonstop for hours.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread