Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Damn, I missed this. I guessing it wasn't too far away from me too. Must have been listed somewhere on this board but I don't know where to find that kind of stuff yet.

I tell you, being 3 months new to vaping and seeing all those pictures, I would have walked away with my eyes popping out.

Great pics OP! Thanks. And it apparently raised money for e-cig research too.

Thanks for posting the pics. I just loved that dudes boiler looking mod!
I'm kinda curious though, about what it felt like in a room full of people vaping. Did it affect you in any way? What would be the normal reaction from someone who had no exposure to the vaping world? The government is at it again in California, trying to spoil the party. A pending bill would make apartement dwellers attackable. I have serious doubts it will ever happen of course. New vapers and information are happening at a fast and furious pace. I think it will get through to officialdom before they embarrass themselves with a bill that can be fought in court so easily.
I've been vaping a couple of months or so. Had already quit a carton and a half habit cold turkey. Absolutely no withdrawal symptoms......none!!! I started vaping when I bought a package of NJOY from Walgreens, then I looked on You Tube at all the reviews and I was on my way. A lot of fun!

stacee jaxx

Moved On
Mar 6, 2013
I live in here
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Bye-bye ... again

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Are there any gathering like this in england. can anyone tell me ?

Yes, there has been one yearly for a while. You ought to check out the UK Vapers Forum. Here is a thread there where planning/talking about Vapefest 2013 is going on: Vapefest 2013

are all the packets on the wall those that people kept from various stages of quitting orrrr?

No. NY Vapefest was locally promoted extensively to smokers/would be new vapers, as well as to us oldtimers. Current smokers who were willing to crush their packs and switch to vaping got in free, got a free raffle ticket and a free beginner e-cig, and there was a special table for them to go to for advice, assistance, guided tours to the vendors tables, etc. Among the various seminars we ran both days were also included some designed especially for newbies.

And I also wanted to say great photos rOss, and thanks to you and yankgirl for sharing them! I may have met you and your wife, as I was helping Karen out at her table much of the time (where you got the Z atty), but I don't know for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread