Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
What size o-rings do the colored swirl drip tips need? I've had mine in and out of atomizers so many times it's beginning to catch so I figure it's days are numbered. And it's a very comfortable drip tip.

(I'd ask when you expect to get them back in stock but it doesn't matter. They're they only thing I want right now so I'll wait until I need some more stuff. )

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
What a silly priority -- putting a brand-new baby ahead of answering a "who cares" question. :D

CONGRATULATIONS, ROB (AND WIFE AND BABY)!

Not urgent. I just asked when I thought of it. I have plenty that I don't like as much if I need to use them. And, with the price of these drip tips, once they're back in stock, I'll buy more. But, when the time comes, I'd rather renew them with a little piece of rubber than relegate it to a landfill.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I found all sizes of "O" rings at Ace Hardware. The sell um for two bits. Unless you get somebody to throw one in something else you order, the shipping will kill you. I've had vendors throw things like that in a regular letter envelope and mail it to me. Just costs them letter postage then. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread