Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Looking to buy a new mod, was about to get the Cube Mini but saw it's constant voltage and took a look at the bigger cube. I also noticed that they both use different coils. I like the small size of the Mini but think I would prefer being able to adjust the wattage. But if it works just as well, I might not care that much as I'm using an Aspire Breeze 2 atm and it's been giving me issues. I'm looking for something small to medium sized that is a full kit that does good with MTL hits. If there's something else better I'm open to suggestions, it's just what I'm currently looking at. Thanks!

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
I' m no fan of kits, because most of the time one of the included components is sub par.
For a mod I'd recommend the Hotcig G100, if you like the Cube's formfactor. Small, leightweight and takes 21700s for a very good run time.
I don't do MTL anymore, so I don't have a satisfying recommendation for a good atty aside from the old Nautilus 2, but I'm sure there are better tanks around nowadays.

brad-man

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2019
So Florida
Looking to buy a new mod, was about to get the Cube Mini but saw it's constant voltage and took a look at the bigger cube. I also noticed that they both use different coils. I like the small size of the Mini but think I would prefer being able to adjust the wattage. But if it works just as well, I might not care that much as I'm using an Aspire Breeze 2 atm and it's been giving me issues. I'm looking for something small to medium sized that is a full kit that does good with MTL hits. If there's something else better I'm open to suggestions, it's just what I'm currently looking at. Thanks!

May I suggest the mod:
x  vap target b.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...entic-vaporesso-target-mini-40w-1400mah-tc-vw

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009372/9692345-authentic-innokin-zlide-tank-clearomizer

The tank:

x  zlide a.jpg
x  zlide a.jpg

Last edited:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I have both the Cube and the Cube Mini and enjoy them both. I've only tried the mini mtl but it worked great. I've ordered coils for both since I enjoy them both so much. I think you'd be happy with either one but I like being able to change the wattage. I still enjoy the mini almost as much because I love the small size but it still feels like a vape not a pod.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
I have both the Cube and the Cube Mini and enjoy them both. I've only tried the mini mtl but it worked great. I've ordered coils for both since I enjoy them both so much. I think you'd be happy with either one but I like being able to change the wattage. I still enjoy the mini almost as much because I love the small size but it still feels like a vape not a pod.

The Cube is great, imo. I'm using it daily along with an Aegis Solo and I've noticed that I've been reaching for the Cube mostly. It feels good and works really well.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
OBS cube have MTL kit available. Rebuildable instead of disposable coils. I have it and it's fine. Not outstanding, but you can also get just the MOD and grab a different tank. Never tried the CUBE mini, because just the specs alone are meh IMO. I personally think OBS cube kit, either Sub Ohm or MTL is a steal for the price. Same with Aegis mini apples to apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread