Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Oh, go ahead. DP has two ;)

b73bb6f6_nah.gif
- Ya' know better . . . @DPLongo22 has a lot more then just 2 . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Siberian husky

Oct 26, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not good on the mod. Yeah, they don't work well if the battery falls out. :lol:

tanks... what's your vaping style? MTL, DTL, high power or tootler? That makes a big difference on what might work for you.
Dl for sure. For a few months I used the smoke tank.. can't recall the name but once I tried the ares tank I knew I was a Tootle puffer lol. Dropped the glass while washing and never looked at it again. My fav tank (the name is on the tip of my tongue) I just lost the screw while washing it and that was the replacement. Going to check out some this week to get it back going. I only use SS for some reason I can't stand kanthal but vape at maybe 19-25 watts.

Last edited:

Siberian husky

Oct 26, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, tired here, as well. Dang time change @#$@#$

That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it! :)
Lol. Time sure dios change things.
Finally finished my shift for today. Kicked my feet up ready to relax and realized I have a full day for my day off.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
No prob, Husky. And I am absolutely not looking for another. I have SEVERAL and I love 'em!

(nodding in agreement)

"SEVERAL..." :lol:

Possible sale of one or both come Friday (assuming they're still both here, which I sort of expect they will be). In the meantime, I'll come up with something funny, I hope.

Or maybe Kat will instead.... ;):laugh::banana:

@Uncle almost certainly has something up his sleeve too, even/maybe. :cool:

FUN BUMPS!!!

Hmmm. That didn't sound so...(nevermind!). :blush:

Siberian husky

Oct 26, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(nodding in agreement)

Possible sale of one or both come Friday (assuming they're still both here, which I sort of expect they will be). In the meantime, I'll come up with something funny, I hope.

FUN BUMPS!!!

You're making my want to cancel the dentist to make sure I get the funds b4 someone else buys.

• Disagree
Reactions: DPLongo22

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's a definite yes on both. If you're looking for one too I can just take one instead for sure.

Let me just say this . . . If @DPLongo22 has one - the divine sweet wonderful @Katdarling has one, especially one that's "BLINGED" out . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

HEY ! ! ! Gettin' more then a little personal there - No One Said Ya' Had Permission To Be Lookin' Up Anywhere - particularly places that "My" clothing covers . . . PERVERT . . . :pervy:

You're making my want to cancel the dentist to make sure I get the funds b4 someone else buys.

If I may be so bold to say . . . Nope - NA DA - Don't Do It . . . Mod's come and go, but if "Your" Teeth go - Ya' can't get them back (not even Dentures work as well, nor are honestly worth it) . . . So, BEEN THERE - DONE THAT . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(nodding in agreement)

FUN BUMPS!!!

Bumps should always be fun, yes?

Let me just say this . . . If @DPLongo22 has one - the divine sweet wonderful @Katdarling has one, especially one that's "BLINGED" out . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

But I believe the bling isn't included ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread