and your contest every month!

Last edited:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Thank you so much Imeo. You are so generous. Looks like my luck is changing. I win this unreal prize and have 2 job interviews this week after being laid off for 5 months.
Thanks Imeo and everyone else for the congrats

Take much luck and skill to the interviews Dan

When you walk in just firmly place the JGG on the desk in front of you like a BOSS and ask, "when do I start?"

GL

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thank you too guys. I think next time I have to make it a little easier. I will post only a part of the face of a person because they way I run the contest right now is almost impossible to identify the face.

ps..... Its not that impossible as I see it because everytime you find it and I still dont know how the hell you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobra

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Romania
I thank you too guys. I think next time I have to make it a little easier. I will post only a part of the face of a person because they way I run the contest right now is almost impossible to identify the face.

ps..... Its not that impossible as I see it because everytime you find it and I still dont know how the hell you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go on eye color;)
change eye color ,will be more difficult excellent_eye_twist_11.jpg

however it is not easy to guess

download (1).jpg IMEO

download (2).jpg DAN

c8h10n4o2x2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
NW Florida
www.flickr.com

If everybody copies ISBN they are sure to get it:D

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

The contest have definatly been much more difficult lately. I don't think I have gotten the correct answer in 3 or 4 months lol

Either way thanks for the contest Imeo it's been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread