Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Hi Bruce! I have a birthday wishlist request if that is okay with you. My birthday is on march 31 and I would like the opportunity to get the ODYSSEUS. Not free LOL just the chance to purchase one.

Thanks!
~Nor

Well Bruce to stick with this thought, my Birthday is April 25th, so the ability to purchase an Ody anytime between March 31st and April 25th would be a great b-day gift!

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
is it really worth 112 $? it looks nice, but is it really worth that much? i feel like these vendors are ripping everyone off with all this hype. unless there is more to it than i dont know of..

i seen a guy make those for about $30 bucks, just as nice, do i have no i dont, why? because im a noob and my time will come very soon

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
is it really worth 112 $? it looks nice, but is it really worth that much? i feel like these vendors are ripping everyone off with all this hype. unless there is more to it than i dont know of..

i seen a guy make those for about $30 bucks, just as nice, do i have no i dont, why? because im a noob and my time will come very soon

As a noob, I will go easy. Let me also state that I am not an official GG user YET, one day tho.

I have read a lot about Imeo the designer/engineer/visionary of GG and his creations.

Let me start with, to me it seems he pours his heart and soul into what he creates. If you look into it, there is a lot of thought and engineering that goes into it.

From talking to GG users, they seem happy and most describe his creations as the Rolls Royce of vaping.

I can go out and but a KIA or Hyundai to drive (I drive a Scion XB), but if I want luxury then I will pay more.

Take the GGTS, you have one unit, that can be run on dozens of different batteries, for various voltage options. This means that more than likely what ever batts you may have will work, more important makes it universal! Put that in comparison to the Lavatube, one batt option, or the Provari, two batt option. Mechanical switch so nothing really to go wrong ever, but if it does a lifetime warranty! This is why it cost $232.

The Odysseus is the iAtty2, replacing the iAtty and improving upon the UFS/AVS. Imeo looked at previous designs and improved them. The Ody can be drip mode, or use a stock atty, CE2, or build your own coils, all packed into one unit that is also a tank system.

These are not however for everyone, just as the websites state, for advanced users.

Truly what Imeo creates are works of art, and for that they cost a bit more. You can spend $30-$100 but if it doesn't work a year from now what do you have. Spend that money a few times and you have paid more than what an Ody or GGTS cost.

Not to mention that when people sell their GG products in the classies they get at least what they paid for it new. Imeo's products hold their value as the quality is unmatched!

Yes one day I want to be an official GG family member! Now I am in spirit only!

Vape on!!! :)

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
As a noob, I will go easy. Let me also state that I am not an official GG user YET, one day tho.

I have read a lot about Imeo the designer/engineer/visionary of GG and his creations.

Let me start with, to me it seems he pours his heart and soul into what he creates. If you look into it, there is a lot of thought and engineering that goes into it.

From talking to GG users, they seem happy and most describe his creations as the Rolls Royce of vaping.

I can go out and but a KIA or Hyundai to drive (I drive a Scion XB), but if I want luxury then I will pay more.

Take the GGTS, you have one unit, that can be run on dozens of different batteries, for various voltage options. This means that more than likely what ever batts you may have will work, more important makes it universal! Put that in comparison to the Lavatube, one batt option, or the Provari, two batt option. Mechanical switch so nothing really to go wrong ever, but if it does a lifetime warranty! This is why it cost $232.

The Odysseus is the iAtty2, replacing the iAtty and improving upon the UFS/AVS. Imeo looked at previous designs and improved them. The Ody can be drip mode, or use a stock atty, CE2, or build your own coils, all packed into one unit that is also a tank system.

These are not however for everyone, just as the websites state, for advanced users.

Truly what Imeo creates are works of art, and for that they cost a bit more. You can spend $30-$100 but if it doesn't work a year from now what do you have. Spend that money a few times and you have paid more than what an Ody or GGTS cost.

Not to mention that when people sell their GG products in the classies they get at least what they paid for it new. Imeo's products hold their value as the quality is unmatched!

Yes one day I want to be an official GG family member! Now I am in spirit only!

Vape on!!! :)

that all makes sense. ty for explaining that to me...

yes i have a lavatube and just got off the phone with cs, im going in to have them replace mine... anyway , i seen on digitalsmoker they have that atty. .. is it possible to run it on my lt or should i just wait till i get more used to everything? i just started out vaping frb 18th.... i did vape back in 2009 but i gave up... now i i have a lot of stuff to keep me going...

i just dont like all the hype on things.but if its a reputable product im in for it..

PM me about that atty on digitalsmoker , your thoughts and input if i should get one or not...

again ty

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
could you guys please stop telling people how great these Oddies are until "AFTER" I have mine in my hands lol

Your right, I dont even have one. So FYI to anyone interested, they suck...ok I am kidding, but you better not get one before me!!!! :) lol

pounder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
tucson,az
For those who cant wait. i bought a ggts 2years ago up untill 2 month ago every time i try to buy a gg product it is sold out. If cov got 2,000 each of every thing Imeo makes it would sell out in 30 min. or less.So 2 months ago i bought a iatty1 with a spare brand new post with top and bottom plastic parts with wire and wick for 125.00 in the classifieds. That was a steal at that price. So if you cant get gg stuff from the vendor look to the classifieds,had i done that 2 years ago i would have a real nice collection of gg stuff.No more waiting for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread