**official canvape.com thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Nanaimo, BC
OK, I think I have found a very happy place today, ss lavatube at 4.2v, new 2ohm bridgeless atty and some orange skreeming goodness.......I'm in heaven :vapor:.............now I need me a vmax!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again canvape, the new gear is just as awesome as the service:thumbs:

photo6 (Medium).jpg

fuzzione

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
GTA Ontario
I just lost my vv virginity tonight and also found myself dripping for the 1st time :closedeyes:
Both represent memorable experiences and I didn't even need to light a cigarette afterwards.

At the risk of further upsetting you veterans out there already in anticipation, yes, this noob was playing with his vmax from Canvape all day and most of last night. Hehe. One thing is for certain if you're expecting yours or contemplating ordering one. You will need to stock up on more juice than you think.

Would recommend you pay heed to Adam's post above. This monster does not like to be toyed with. Start at far less voltage than you think and work your way up. Or you will start hearing light sabre noises and mutter "Ben! why didn't you tell me?!"

I've vaped on a Provari and therefore have something to compare the vmax to. The build quality is excellent. One would be hard-pressed to guess that this is essentially a Chinese knock-off if you didn't already know its history. Great attention to detail, feels fantastic in your hand and simply works. Boy does it ever. I got a little carried away with my 1st dripping experience on a 306 atty today and almost had to turn the fog lights on. Thankfully I just received juice with 1/2 the nic of my last order otherwise they'd be carting me away by now.

I was THIS close to buying a Provari before I heard of the Vmax. Glad I waited. While Provape still likely lurks in my future as I am a rather determined gadget geek, I can't for the life of me figure out what it's going to do for me that the vmax can't.

I pretty much maxed out my juice's usefulness at 4.8v, using 2.5ohm Smoktech cartos in a Smoktech 3.5ml and 6.0ml tank. I can't imagine how or why people would need more than this voltage but you crazies out there are sure to find a reason and a way. Had to dial it back to 4.3 for an optimum vape and fearing the possibility of a mushroom cloud.

I don't think anyone who orders a vmax is going to be disappointed. I would expect them to sell out quick, particularly when the word gets out in earnest. C'mon. You know you want one :laugh:

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Just realized that it's only been about 2 weeks since I started vaping. I may have a problem.
View attachment 97313
That high tech stand is a solid bronze toothbrush holder from Walmart. $9.95. Just to prove to her that I'm keeping
my vaping costs down to an absolute minimum.
:blink:

slpep.jpg
Lol. I got mine for 2$. :) I'm trying to get more vaping stuff so its at a maximum :) I didn't think I could get to be an even cheaper ....... in reality. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread