Official contest results

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Thanks again to all who participated. Unlike the other contests, this one had far less interest and participation. Normally, we have been running them once a month or so, and we will make a decision soon as to when we run the next one.

Taras

Sorry, bud, didn't know it was coming -- but then again, I've missed the last 6 or so!!!:laugh:

Congrats to the winners!:thumb:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Thanks again to all who participated. Unlike the other contests, this one had far less interest and participation. Normally, we have been running them once a month or so, and we will make a decision soon as to when we run the next one.

Taras

I got busy and forgot. I do like these contests you run.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Taras

OMG!! I just LOVE your contests and this one totally slipped by me... :facepalm: but don't you usually have them on the weekends??

Something has been wrong with the search function at the ECF for the last week, so maybe a lot of people couldn't find it... :( including me!!

Please don't stop having them... Yours are the most fun and fast paced contests out there!!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread