Official GoodSense Vapor Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawzun

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello and thank you for checking out our new thread!! I am excited to finally be back in action on ECF, now with registered supplier status. I'll do my best to post updates/correspond here daily and answer any questions as quickly as we can. We are very thankful for all you awesome vapers out there who have supported us along the way!!

Latest Updates:

Current order Processing - we are about 1.5 days behind schedule on orders placed from 01/27/12 - 01/31/12. Many orders have started shipping, all remaining/current orders will ship by tomorrow 02/02/12. Orders placed after today will be shipped within 2 days. Feel free to send me an email with your order# for inquires.

306DCA Restock Status - Polished DCAs back in stock on Feb 4th - Black Anodized back in stock Feb 10th

i06DCA Status - as many of you know we are in the beginning stages of our first i06DCA run. We are very excited about this project and hope to have the first round of beta testing units completed by early next week. We will be assembling a beta testing group via a lottery and will have more details on this by the weekend. With much of the DCA design already somewhat proven with standard 306 atomizers, we suspect the transition phase from beta to production on the i06DCA to be very quick!!

GSV306 Atomizer - in a few weeks we will be releasing our own GSV modified 306 atomizer. This is a factory modified 306 that will first be available in LR (1.5ohm). It is a bridge-less unit, however the wick remains and is easily accessible/removable is you so desire. We have tested/revised a few rounds of these atomizers and are very pleased with the progress made with just a few slight changes. We'll be sure to update when these arrive!!

Smugface

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
NJ Shore

Lax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Bozeman, Montana
Great to see ya here!!! Super excited for the i06 DCA, hope they're available in black from the start.
Here's my all day/everyday setup
IMAG0309.jpg

Jawzun

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think I sent it to you on twitter but I'll get a better pic and email it.

And if ya need any beta testers on that i06 DCA ;)

We will post an i06DCA beta testing thread over the weekend.
The thread will remain open over the weekend for folks to list.
We will close the thread Sun evening, and compile a list of names.
We'll randomly select a dozen or so testers by Monday next week.
More details to follow. Thanks!

Lax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Bozeman, Montana

That's fantastic news!!! Eyes will be peeled :)

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL

You betta let me beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread