+ + + + + + + Official North Star Vapes Thread + + + + + + +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nascar_Perry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello to all ECF Members, new and old. Some of you I know and a lot of you, I hope to get to know.

This is the official thread for the company my fiance and I started NorthStar Vapes.

Our head office is located in South Etobicoke, which is where we ship from as well for online orders. We are currently in the process of securing a retail location. We will post that information here when we have our new location. In the mean time, you can reach us by the following:

NorthStar Vapes
1201-15 Eva Rd.
Toronto, ON. M9C 4W3
northstarvapes@gmail.com

Dr. Fleas Flea Market
Booth 1812 - H Entrance
Sat & Sun 10am - 5pm

*Restock & Stock Announcements will be made here

Any official messages, contests announcements or other important notices will be displayed here.

NorthStar Vapes was created to bring customers an unforgettable shopping experience with superior customer service and support as I have received from other companies in this industry. We promise our customers quality, competitive prices and to try and always bring you the latest new products.

Feel free to check us out, and if you ever have any questions, concerns, or suggestions to help us improve, please let us know, after all, it is you the customer who are the reason we are here. :)

Some Quick Links to our website:

New Products: New Products - NorthStar Vapes Electronic Cigarettes Toronto
Contact Inquiry: Contact - NorthStar Vapes Electronic Cigarettes Toronto
* We expect to be adding a lot more stock in the coming weeks as we achieve full operations.

Is there something you would like to see us carry?? Or want to know more about?? Please feel free to reply and let us know what is on your mind

Last edited by a moderator:

Nascar_Perry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Holiday Announcement

We want to let all of our customers know that we will be gearing up for the Holiday Season with sales and promotions for everyone. At our retail location at Dr. Fleas flea market in Etobicoke, we will also offer customers the ability to purchase Gift Cards that can be used on anything we sell at anytime. They are reloadable and tranferable.

Come on by and check us out Saturdays & Sundays 10:00am until 5:00pm or online 24/7 at northstarvapes.com

Nascar_Perry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
FREE GIVEAWAY WEEKEND:
Come on out to our booth at Dr. Fleas flea market this weekend to get your chance at some free giveaways Dr. Fleas will be giving out for us. We have some great giveaways too.

Also we will be having a sale on our innokin AIO kits all weekend long. ($49.99 Originally $62.99)

Come on out to booth 1812 this Saturday and Sunday from 10am till 5pm, we can't wait to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread