Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
About-to-be-discontinued or not, the best tootle puffer mod ever (and arguably Provapes best) deserves a thread. Who's with me?!!?!!

WaTont0.gif

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
I'll give you a big hell yeah and an Amen on that Stealthy! I love the 2-2.5's and will always have one nearby! :thumbs: They just work...and work...and work... :)

That could be the only argument for NOT having a 2.5 thread...easy menu, hassle-free, and it always just works!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I am in on this thread! Not sure that there will ever be another version that takes the place of the 2.5. I do enjoy my Radius for battery life--but find myself continually going back to the V2.5. Love the simplicity and I really can not tell any difference in Vape quality on either the P3 or the Radius.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I am in on this thread! Not sure that there will ever be another version that takes the place of the 2.5. I do enjoy my Radius for battery life--but find myself continually going back to the V2.5. Love the simplicity and I really can not tell any difference in Vape quality on either the P3 or the Radius.
Between my 2's, 2.5's, Classic, P3, and Radius, they all vape like a ProVari... they just work, and are consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread