• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Offline shops in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sfera72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
CH-Lucerne
Hello.

I will stay in Australia for three month this year. Now I'm searching for Offline shops if something is not working with my Lavatube or Atomizer. Can you give me some shops? I'll travel this way:

Perth
Broome
Kununurra
Halls Creek
Alice Springs
Cairns
Brisbane
Sydney
Adelaide
Melbourne

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from Switzerland.

Dennis

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1fybys

Ewunia

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Australia
As far as I know there are no offline shops with e-cig supplies in Australia. Also it is illegal in Australia to sell e-juice with nicotine, so on-line shops only sell hardware and 0-nic juices. You need to stock up before coming over to make sure you won't run out.

Have a great time down under (your itinerary looks impressive!)

All the best,

Ewunia

Sfera72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
CH-Lucerne
Yes, I know that nicotine juice ist not allowed for selling. I will bring my own juice (0.5 litre fot 3 month). But if my hardware break down, I want to have offline shops for emergency. :) normally there should be no problem, because my lavatube and my A2 need only wire and stripe, but who knows. :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rk1loy

Ewunia

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Australia
And thanks a lot for you complimente. Where have you been traveled to in australia?

I migrated to Australia in 1977, and I think that I've been everywhere. Before my children were born (1985) we travelled all over the place. One place I can recommend if it fits with your plans is Mataranka. It is halfway between Alice Springs and Darwin. There are hot springs there arranged into fantastic swimming/soaking pools. I now live in Blue Mountains west of Sydney, also a nice destination often visited by tourists. To see the best of it you need to go to Katoomba (about 50km west of Sydney). But still the most important thing when travelling is to take it slow and easy and don't think that you have to do this or that. Just relax and enjoy, and make sure you have your vape supplies handy :)

all the best,

Ewa

Sfera72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
CH-Lucerne
If you run into trouble while you are in Perth, let me know.

I am always happy to meet up/help out vapers in trouble away from home :)

H

Hello Hackcessor.

We will arrive on 04.10.2012 and stay our secound night at a campground in Fremantle. Maybe we can meet us and have my first australian beer. :)

Sfera72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
CH-Lucerne
And thanks a lot for you complimente. Where have you been traveled to in australia?

I migrated to Australia in 1977, and I think that I've been everywhere. Before my children were born (1985) we travelled all over the place. One place I can recommend if it fits with your plans is Mataranka. It is halfway between Alice Springs and Darwin. There are hot springs there arranged into fantastic swimming/soaking pools. I now live in Blue Mountains west of Sydney, also a nice destination often visited by tourists. To see the best of it you need to go to Katoomba (about 50km west of Sydney). But still the most important thing when travelling is to take it slow and easy and don't think that you have to do this or that. Just relax and enjoy, and make sure you have your vape supplies handy :)

all the best,

Ewa

Hi Ewa.

If never been in Australia. My first jounrney will start in october and we will stay three month. We start in Perth and want to go to Kimberly with a 4x4. Then we drive to Alice over the Tanami. Then we will flight to Cairns and drive with a camper over Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide to Melbourne.

It's a dream for me since 25 years. :) where are you from, before you migrated to australia?

Greetings.

Dennis

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uvowmt

Ewunia

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Australia
Hi Dennis,

I'm originally from Poland. One important thing to remember when in the outback - your mobile phone may not have coverage. The only company which covers outback locations is Telstra (the original Australian Telco), it is practically a monopoly. Just check with your car rental place before leaving. You won't have this problem along the east cost. And ... always have lots of water with you, and a strong sunscreen.

All the best,

Ewa

Sfera72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
CH-Lucerne
Hi Dennis,

I'm originally from Poland. One important thing to remember when in the outback - your mobile phone may not have coverage. The only company which covers outback locations is Telstra (the original Australian Telco), it is practically a monopoly. Just check with your car rental place before leaving. You won't have this problem along the east cost. And ... always have lots of water with you, and a strong sunscreen.

All the best,

Ewa

Hi Ewa.

Thank you for the informations. I planned to buy a internet card of Telstra and I hope we need no Phone. ;-) The Landcruiser has a 40l water tank and 180l gas, so I think thats ok, but we will have food for a week on board. My information is, that there are some stations on the Gibb and some traffic (not too much I hope) on the Gibb and Tanami.

Blue mountains are on my list and we will go from Sydney to the Hunter Valley and cross to Forbes, Mildura up to the Flinders. Than we drive to Adelaide and Melbourne.

Poland is not so far of my hometown. I live in switzerland, but I' m German. My last name is from poland, but I dont't know how we get him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread