Oh. A black package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chefmilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Long Island
Oh and that Clark! He's like a ***** dealer.

Hidden in the bottom of this amazing sack of goodness is a tiny bottle labeled "Got Cookie". Just enough to get me through the weekend.

You all better stay out of my way Tuesday. Out. Of. My. Way.

Clark - Much love brother. It's solid right now, but I'm very much looking forward to it 4-6 weeks down the road when it mellows a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Hidden in the bottom of this amazing sack of goodness is a tiny bottle labeled "Got Cookie". Just enough to get me through the weekend.

Clark - Much love brother. It's solid right now, but I'm very much looking forward to it 4-6 weeks down the road when it mellows a little.

Welcome bud!! Hope you enjoy that cookie ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

Ha! Keep on wishing. I am not afraid of you. You might be bigger than me (almost every adult is), but I can move very, very fast! The red hair is the flames from my jet engine, I tell ya. Helps to be determined, too :laugh:

I WILL have GC in my cart Tuesday!

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Every one can be at peace in the knowledge that I will have no pay check for a month and my cc has to be used for doctors and such so I will be sitting out the next month of SR's...less competition for everyone!!! :thumb:

Well, if you see something that you really want, like an asian candy flavored juice, let me know and I'll help you out. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread