oh the waiting game

Status
Not open for further replies.

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
I'll tell you how to pass the time. You said you have been staring at your tube mod with "the same disappointment look my parents gave me.." Start looking on the classies for how much mods like yours are selling for. Then figure out how much more money you need to buy your next REO. That's what you need to concentrate on; not the REO that you have ordered, but the next one that you are going to get! Start thinking of door combinations, Grand vs Mini vs VV. This should keep you preoccupied for a while! Start watching videos of building coils for your RM2 (if you didn't order one, order one tonight!). Start reading about wicking materials. Look at Vapdivvr's video over and over and over and over like it is the last movie on youtube. Read every post starting from post number one and see how not only the mods have changed, but so have the people. You'll lean interesting things like Nerak (A super nice person) is really Karen spelled backwards. You'll see that just a short time ago Super_X used cartos and tried attys (see, he's human just like us). You'll read about Sennie eventually building better coils than her husband. By the time your mod comes in, you will instinctively just look at it, put it together in under five seconds, build a super coil and be ready for any dam thing that appears before you!

I did most of these things and still do :)

Bro you better get used to it. What, you think this only happens with your first REO?

It happens with every one you order

I'm probably the most anxious one out there right now

It happens with every one ordered is truth imo. It happens even while i am waiting to order the next one because i need all the colors/sizes/textures and a Reomizer or 2...

wutarush, Welcome to the club

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Question just came to mind. How are the bottles when it comes to cleaning? Is it hard to get the taste of certain juices out of them? Cause I like to switch my flavors fairly often (usually 3 or so times a day). I know I could just drip to switch up but that kinda defeats the purpose of the bottom feeder eh?

Hey Russ.. you got this one? :lol: (he only vapes unflavored)

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
You can take your spare juices in spare REO bottles - that way switching is easy.

The taste will linger a bit in the bottle, the tubing, the 510 connector and especially the cap of the bottle with the o ring. It's not too bad, but I try to use similar juices in my Reos. Menthol and absinth stuff in one, fruity juices in the next, sweets in another.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I hear you can never get the taste of unflavored out of anything o_0

I wouldn't know, I vape an odd mix containing a spot of nic, a bit of propylene glycol and a whole lotta VG.

I also throw the bottles away when it's empty so I don't have to worry about getting that nasty, Marlboro light taste out of them.

Perhaps someone with less complicated and sophisticated juice needs could better answer the question :)

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Question just came to mind. How are the bottles when it comes to cleaning? Is it hard to get the taste of certain juices out of them? Cause I like to switch my flavors fairly often (usually 3 or so times a day). I know I could just drip to switch up but that kinda defeats the purpose of the bottom feeder eh?

i've been meaning to ask that same question.

i have a Mini 2.1 i bought new from Reosmods and a Grand from the classies. I thought I did a good job of cleaning the Grand (and the Mini, for that matter)... Received both in the last day or so.

Put my first taste of Boba's Bounty in both. The Mini has a taste of graham cracker-- the Grand does not. Weird... Both had brand new attys.

I'll probly try replacing the tube, cap, and bottle on the Grand tomorrow.

memories

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Jax, Fl
I wondered this myself. Id like to have 2 flavors. One riding shotgun and one backup to mix things up, but the tube and cap is what led me to wonder. Im not really an all day 1 flavor vape kinda guy. Monogamy with my juices..... well lets just say i stop tasting the flavor after 6hrs or so. Mix it up with a mistress and im g2g lol

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
i've been meaning to ask that same question.

i have a Mini 2.1 i bought new from Reosmods and a Grand from the classies. I thought I did a good job of cleaning the Grand (and the Mini, for that matter)... Received both in the last day or so.

Put my first taste of Boba's Bounty in both. The Mini has a taste of graham cracker-- the Grand does not. Weird... Both had brand new attys.

I'll probly try replacing the tube, cap, and bottle on the Grand tomorrow.

That's why I always buy new blems. It's a whole lot easier washing Robs blood sweat and tears off them then it is some of the eliquids people vape. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread