(Ohio Anti-Vaping Tax) Fight to Vape - 03.28.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubuk

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2014
A mountain top in Northern Ohio
I have a letter almost done that I plan to email to all of Ohio's representatives. Here is the link for all the email addresses and phone numbers of the people we need to contact courtesy of CASAA.

CASAA: Call to Action! Ohio's Governor Kasich is Proposing a Tax on E-Cigarettes and Smokeless Tobacco at an Outrageous 49% of Wholesale

My husband is writing a letter from a non-vaping/never smoked cigs point of view and how it has changed my life as well as his for the better. I highly suggest that others find a family member/friend with a positive point of view from the aspect of a non-vaper. It can only strengthen our cause.

And we should also make sure to email to other states representatives (Canada too) that are posing taxes, bans, and etc. If the letter is already written, why not?!

Last edited:

noevilstar

Senior Member<br>CASAA Board Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
Union City, NJ
casaa.org
Heh. No, you mentioned that you could not remember your twitter account so people could follow you and were going to look at it the next time you logged in. :D

LOL! This has been nagging me for days now.

Of course, I don't remember saying I forgot my twitter acct... it's possible, but I'd need context to confirm.

In Any Case - I go by @Hello_Alex on the twitter. I'll put it in my signature for safe keeping :)

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
LOL! This has been nagging me for days now.

Of course, I don't remember saying I forgot my twitter acct... it's possible, but I'd need context to confirm.

In Any Case - I go by @Hello_Alex on the twitter. I'll put it in my signature for safe keeping :)
:facepalm:
My only excuse is that I'm an old man.
'Course I was this forgetful when I was 5, so it's not much of an excuse
I don't even know what my handle is.:facepalm: I'll look for it tomorrow, headed to bed.

Nite all! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread