Ok, here we go ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
I snapped - broke and bought the Semovar to compare it against my ProVari. I keep reading how the Semovar is going to be dubbed the "ProVari killer". From watching a few videos and hearing about the bad chips that are being shipped with the Semovar - I highly doubt ANYTHING will kill my precious ProVari - except my excessive use! Anyhow - back to the ProVari support. So, quick question regarding the ProVari - what should I do next with my ProVari? I use it as my crazy coil tester, because again Ohm reader is kind of a waste of my time - I think tomorrow I'm going to go even crazier and do my 6x 32g twisted wire. My twisted wires on my ProVari are BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely STELLAR - throw them on some 500 stainless steel mesh and you have yourself a killer setup. But from time to time I get the dreaded E2 error when trying to find that sweet voltage spot. Ah yes, I forgot - it occasionally throws the E1 error or the E2. Bounces back and forth between the 2. Anyone else had this issue when rebuilding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread