OK...I GET it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Back in February, I decided to see what all the hubbub was about and made my first order. Got 15ml each of CLS, GCD and Gravity.

Gravity is good - though I liked it better fresh, when I could more clearly taste the peach*. GCD* is very good - I really like cinnamon pastries. CLS is -- i dunno, like CUSTARD CRACK or sumpthin'.

I've only been vaping for a few months and just got a starter rda (IGO-s) a couple of weeks ago. I dunno if it's the steeping or the RDA or a bit of both, but when dripped CLS just simply came ALIVE. I'm literally forcing myself to drip other juices in the RDA so that I don't vape all the CLS I have left in one day. It sort of reminds me of when I was trying to quit real cigarettes and I was limiting myself to 1 cigarette every 2 hours. I'd walk past the pack of cigarettes and think "No, you can't do that. It's not time yet." Now I find myself walking over to my juice box, looking at the purple cover and saying to myself, "No. Resist or you'll be sorry tomorrow. Grab something else."

Anyway, I've got maybe 1/3 to 1/4 bottle of each left and I decided to try a little of everything that looks appetizing to me. So today ordered 30ml of CLS and 15ml each of Beetlejuice, Doodle, GCD, Hummingbird and Creme Brûlée.

CLS is truly ... wicked.

[*Edited: I initially mistakenly wrote "pear" instead of "peach" and "CLS" when I meant "GCD". I guess I spaced. CLS withdrawal symptoms, perhaps?]

Last edited:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Jumpin'......
Repeat after me......
BIGGER......BOTTLES......BIGGER.....BOTTLES......!!:D
You KNOW you WILL, anyway......
SOONER is BETTER!!;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

:thumb:
Just a matter of time, especially if you're used to steeped liquids. It also reduces purple package anxiety and mail carrier stalking . . .

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
I have never ordered less than a 50ML bottle from NT and probablly never will. Simply doesn't have a bad or "meh" juice in the line up. Can never go wrong. Esp for the bakery flavors like CB, CLS, steep time really is a must and bigger bottles let you dabble a little at first to get your "fix" and then come back in a couple weeks to perfection.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Back in February, I decided to see what all the hubbub was about and made my first order. Got 15ml each of CLS, GCD and Gravity.

Gravity is good - though I liked it better fresh, when I could more clearly taste the pear. CLS is very good - I really like cinnamon pastries. CLS is -- i dunno, like CUSTARD CRACK or sumpthin'.

I've only been vaping for a few months and just got a starter RDA (IGO-s) a couple of weeks ago. I dunno if it's the steeping or the RDA or a bit of both, but when dripped CLS just simply came ALIVE. I'm literally forcing myself to drip other juices in the RDA so that I don't vape all the CLS I have left in one day. It sort of reminds me of when I was trying to quit real cigarettes and I was limiting myself to 1 cigarette every 2 hours. I'd walk past the pack of cigarettes and think "No, you can't do that. It's not time yet." Now I find myself walking over to my juice box, looking at the purple cover and saying to myself, "No. Resist or you'll be sorry tomorrow. Grab something else."

Anyway, I've got maybe 1/3 to 1/4 bottle of each left and I decided to try a little of everything that looks appetizing to me. So today ordered 30ml of CLS and 15ml each of Beetlejuice, Doodle, GCD, Hummingbird and Creme Brûlée.

CLS is truly ... wicked.

Heya Jump! Thanks for stopping in and showing some love! Glad you are enjoying the liquid m8!

Everyone seems to get something different from the liquid. Odd that you got "pear" from gravity - but I guess I could see that. Some people like GCD fresh, some people perfer it well-steeped. I am one of the fresh people, I like the cinnamon forward aspect and less pastry. I'm the same way with PBC - I like the Roasted Peanut Butter flavor more than the cookie so I hit it fresh. "Clark's Crack" strikesn again!

Love at first drip - it happens over and over. I recall being intimidated by dripping when I first started - but it's really not as intimidating as it sounds. Once you drip, it's hard to go back to even the best tanks (read, Kayfun, etc). The bottom feeders make it so convenient that there's no reason to tank anymore IMHO. Time for us to help you find your way to Reoville and the transformation will be complete. LOL

Thank you kindly for the order! Hit me back with an order number so I can slip in some H1N1 - you can't get out without trying it!

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Heya Jump! Thanks for stopping in and showing some love! Glad you are enjoying the liquid m8!

Everyone seems to get something different from the liquid. Odd that you got "pear" from gravity - but I guess I could see that. Some people like GCD fresh, some people perfer it well-steeped. I am one of the fresh people, I like the cinnamon forward aspect and less pastry. I'm the same way with PBC - I like the Roasted Peanut Butter flavor more than the cookie so I hit it fresh. "Clark's Crack" strikesn again!

Love at first drip - it happens over and over. I recall being intimidated by dripping when I first started - but it's really not as intimidating as it sounds. Once you drip, it's hard to go back to even the best tanks (read, Kayfun, etc). The bottom feeders make it so convenient that there's no reason to tank anymore IMHO. Time for us to help you find your way to Reoville and the transformation will be complete. LOL

Thank you kindly for the order! Hit me back with an order number so I can slip in some H1N1 - you can't get out without trying it!

I meant "peach" rather than "pear" and have corrected my original post. Sorry about that. However my error underscores how that flavor has for me faded into the background as the juice aged. When I first got Gravity, the peach was much more "in front", as you put it.

I also noted that I wrote "CLS" instead of "GCD" when referring to Grandma's Cinnamon Danish". Duh.

I may well end up in Reoville a bit down the road; it's one of two possible destinations I see on the horizon. It's not for me yet, though, as I'm still exploring dripping in general and really enjoying the flexibility that dripping provides. Right now, I really like stacking and switching flavors several times a day. I'm still using Kanger eVod batteries and I'm presently thinking that a hybrid dripper like the Valkyrie clone or a Chris Creations Novice might be a good hardware upgrade for me.

The Reo seems more suited to when I'm ready to commit to vaping larger quantities of a few good juices. It doesn't seem well-suited to flavor switching. Really like the concept, though. Makes perfect sense to me. I'll definitely hop on one - or more - if it looks like the Feds are going to place unreasonable restrictions on hardware.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I meant "peach" rather than "pear" and have corrected my original post. Sorry about that. However my error underscores how that flavor has for me faded into the background as the juice aged. When I first got Gravity, the peach was much more "in front", as you put it.

I also noted that I wrote "CLS" instead of "GCD" when referring to Grandma's Cinnamon Danish". Duh.

I may well end up in Reoville a bit down the road; it's one of two possible destinations I see on the horizon. It's not for me yet, though, as I'm still exploring dripping in general and really enjoying the flexibility that dripping provides. Right now, I really like stacking and switching flavors several times a day. I'm still using Kanger eVod batteries and I'm presently thinking that a hybrid dripper like the Valkyrie clone or a Chris Creations Novice might be a good hardware upgrade for me.

The Reo seems more suited to when I'm ready to commit to vaping larger quantities of a few good juices. It doesn't seem well-suited to flavor switching. Really like the concept, though. Makes perfect sense to me. I'll definitely hop on one - or more - if it looks like the Feds are going to place unreasonable restrictions on hardware.

I think you're spot on in the respect that the REO is best suited for a single flavor in the bottle, but lots of us (including myself) drip directly into the RM2, also. It's especially good when you put a rockstar base flavor (like Frenilla) in the bottle, and then drizzle GCD, or Doodle, or H1N1, or PBC, or even QoH over the top.

I'm not as familiar with the Valkyrie or the Novice to be truthful... maybe someone can kick in some guidance there (I'd like to learn more on those two, myself!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread